Latest Score

omga747

Oct 28, 2011
Southern CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Got these BBE guitar pedals last Saturday at a local garage sale. They wanted $5 each, but I got 'em all for $30. My dad tested them on his bass, and they all seem to work great! He even claimed the "Free Fuzz" one to himself, haha. It does have a pretty cool sound to it. The rest are up on ebay, and the going price seems to be from about $25 to upwards of $50 each. Only been at this a couple weeks now, and this is definitely my best score so far!
IMG_0085.JPG

dejapooh

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2012
Thousand Oaks, CA
Primary Interest:
Other
Got these BBE guitar pedals last Saturday at a local garage sale. They wanted $5 each, but I got 'em all for $30. My dad tested them on his bass, and they all seem to work great! He even claimed the "Free Fuzz" one to himself, haha. It does have a pretty cool sound to it. The rest are up on ebay, and the going price seems to be from about $25 to upwards of $50 each. Only been at this a couple weeks now, and this is definitely my best score so far!
View attachment 878877

I had a pedal score a while back. I bought 4 pedals for $50, and ended up getting about 300 for them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions