🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit my latest spot today for 2 hrs, and the finds are definately slowing down alot. I cant complain with todays results though, I got another saucer/coaster looking thing that looked like possible silver plated, and a little clad. 1944 wheat and the cool anthracite button, along with a ring of some sort. The little 22 shell was tough to find. THanks for looking and HH!! 12.jpg130817_0002.jpg130817_0003.jpg

Upvote 1
Anything .22 is hard to find unless it's the gun itself :BangHead:

For some reason, I love finding wheats. I'd rather find wheats than clad quarters.

Anything .22 is hard to find unless it's the gun itself :BangHead:

For some reason, I love finding wheats. I'd rather find wheats than clad quarters.

yeah theyre definitely fun to dig, however my new favorite besides silver is indians, now that i know what they register w/my atpro

yeah theyre definitely fun to dig, however my new favorite besides silver is indians, now that i know what they register w/my atpro

I love IHCs. Love them. My collection is almost done; I only need the 69/69, 71, 77, and the S marks. Wish I could find more, I think I'm in a good spot for them. How did you say they ring in for you? My GB is usually high 70s/low 80s.

Nice variety of finds cjon. I like finding personal items from a site like the saucer/coaster item you found. Keep digging.

-
I love IHCs. Love them. My collection is almost done; I only need the 69/69, 71, 77, and the S marks. Wish I could find more, I think I'm in a good spot for them. How did you say they ring in for you? My GB is usually high 70s/low 80s.

im GB'ing in the mid eighthies and the IHCs are about anywhere from 68-75

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back