Latest video is up. We turned our detectors on right in the middle of a Connecticut C

PEles

Apr 20, 2009
Lowcountry, South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus !
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out Monday with Duane and Ron.Duane got us permission on a nice chunk a property and we found what we were looking for😄We turned our detectors on and soon realized we'd walked right into a Connecticut Camp from the American Civil War! Relic hunting in South Carolina can be amazing😄 Rule of thumb though as in most states in 2019. Down here in SC always get permission or you could be in for a very bad day.Dig'n relics is fun but only if you get an ok from the landowner.

Upvote 8

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about posting in the video forum? I took a look at your TNet page and saw that you rarely participate here other than to post your video links.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
so why badger him ? maybe next time he wont post his vids because you give him $HIT..THERE IS NO LAW ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES HE CAN POST...

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Killer video as always Pete!!! You guy's crushed the Conn. button's!!! That carved almost look's like a wanna-be Acorn :occasion14: Keep em' coming!!

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How about posting in the video forum? I took a look at your TNet page and saw that you rarely participate here other than to post your video links.
There are people who post on this forum only when they have something to show off or have a video, and never respond to other peoples posts. You can decide whether you want to give them a look or a banner vote. I'm sure this is a good video like his others if you want to take the time to watch. I would personally like to see some pics of the better finds along with the video.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so why badger him ? maybe next time he wont post his vids because you give him $HIT..THERE IS NO LAW ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES HE CAN POST...

I have no problems with people who post videos here as long as they are accompanied with photos,a brief description of their finds and participate in other forums. I spend a lot of my down time at work watching videos on YouTube.
I take issue with YouTubers who post here for the sole purpose of generating clicks and income while not participating in other threads.
Tit for tat.
I read posts, 'like' posts and leave comments in many forums on this site. In other words, I PARTICIPATE.
I have little patience or respect for NON-PARTICIPATING drive-by posters and there are many who agree with me.

Darby

Mar 31, 2013
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Again, really enjoyed your video. Love seeing treasure dug in the great state of South Carolina! Congrats on y'alls finds. Video really gives me the itch to go diggin again!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you post some stills? And give a brief description. I don't generally do youtube videos.

Aug 5, 2015
Detector(s) used
Entry level POS that I found in the thickets along a river.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's kind of sad to see people getting salty and irritated about having to dig general service eagle buttons from the American Civil War. I'm sure it's great to dig Confederate buttons, but it's important to appreciate and enjoy all aspects of the experience, and to be thankful to be out exploring history. Maybe invite some young people along who are not as jaded, and who would actually enjoy and appreciate the relics?

Anyways, I watched the video. Then I had to watch a Depths of History to cleanse my palate and see someone who actually liked the relics they were seeking.

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello PEles. NICE...I enjoyed it. Thanks for the vid. C9

Tommybuckets

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What Smokey said. Still pics and brief description please. Occasionally I'll watch the video but if theres no description or still images bye...

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video! Congrats Hogge

SC Keith

Aug 25, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Enjoyed the video Pete! You gotta love it when you turn those machines on in the middle of the camp!
Keith

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions