Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2015
Bodymore, Metalland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Safari, Garrett infinium, Whites prizm 4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The house two doors down is headed for foreclosure and had grown up in weeds and small trash trees. My neighbors asked if I wanted to band together and get the property mowed and cut so it wouldn't be such an eye sore. I diligently spent two long hot hours mowing and cutting and pulling vines, then grabbed my gear and started swinging. In the back I got a gold plated bangle and a brass commemorative token from the USS Constellation 1977. Then I hit the front with my new AT pro. The machine is super easy and has a good recovery speed compared to my safari with a 15" WOT. I got some clad and two toy cars and then... two silver quarters. One was in with an iron bolt the other right on the edge of the walkway. 52 and 55. Then I went over the whole thing again with the WOT and didn't find anything except the trash I had ignored. I dug a few mid range trash targets and called it a day. Its nice to know the AT doesn't miss much though I am excited to try this method elsewhere; cleaning the easy stuff fast with the AT then sweeping deep with the Safari and WOT.

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Karma pays! :occasion14:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your good deed payed off for you and congrats on your silver - two toy cars and token finds - thanks for sharing your post with all of us & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin with your ATP.

Texas ED

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The house just paid you for your services...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread