Lazy branches

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I I've been dumping bags with BOFA last couple weeks. Most branches have been giving me cash on the spot but a few have denied me. My main branch told me they are lying about not be "able" to give cash at the branches where they have said no.
Today I had to go to a branch I've never been to before and they were giving me a hard time about giving me cash. Asst manager said he couldn't do it but would ask the manager anyways. I told him to tell the manager I either need cash or 500.00 worth of paper wrappers and I will roll them RIGHT NOW..... He caved and gave me cash. Said they didn't have "enough wrappers"... That was total BS LOL.

CALLED YOUR BLUFF DIDNT I MR. SMARTYPANTS BANK MANAGER GUY. Just cause you wear a suit and work in a cushy air conditioned office doesnt mean you can outsmart me you little itch....

Then my second bad experience today. Went to another branch of same bank to get paper rolls because honestly the bag thing isn't worth it for halves. I will do bags on dimes, nickels and pennies. The teller was going to get them until the older fat teller gave her a look and was like yeah I don't think we have any of those sorry. I can tell by the look she gave they didn't want to give them to me cause they know I will bring in a bunch of coin..... Ok, so I will buy in bulk online ... But remember this unfriendly , lazy bank lady... I AM GOING TO ROLL AND DROP SO MUCH MOTHER EFFING CLAD ON YOU, YOU WILL WISH I BRANG YOU BAGS..........

Weeeeeeeeeeee!

Upvote 0

Coppercrazy

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2012
Ohio
And that's how would roll, it's the tellers JOB to deal with customers, and technically CRH are customers too! I would roll it and just keep bringing it and bringing it and bringing it.

OP
OP
Easy

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
namster said:
Why not concentrate on the branches that will give you cash on the spot?

2 reasons:

1- I work from 8-6 driving all over a large metro area. I never know what cities I will be in on any given day so I cannot always get to these branches.
2- I plain and simple don't want to wear out my welcome at these branches so I'm taking it easy on them since they are being nice.

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
Go and drop tons and tons of coin on them!

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 reasons:

1- I work from 8-6 driving all over a large metro area. I never know what cities I will be in on any given day so I cannot always get to these branches.
2- I plain and simple don't want to wear out my welcome at these branches so I'm taking it easy on them since they are being nice.

Got it. Totally understand. I do have branches in town that will not take the bags for cash exchange, they want me to deposit first then withdraw. I avoid them now and only use them if I have to. My job schedule does allow for more CRHing time during the day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread