left foot from Turkey (belong to RomanEmpire)

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
barankos:
In your fourth photo, you seem to have captured the shadow shape of a Saytr with ready "equipment". Could saytr activities be a big part of the history of that area? Here's a weblink to the results of one Google search for Saytr; https://www.google.com/search?q=the...saytr&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch Saytr's took partial forms of different animals and this shadow shape appears to have a horse's head. There were WOMEN saytrs, too.

4--saytr.jpg

OP
OP
B

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ı need to real comments the shadow topic was a joke :P

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely NOT joking. barankos, why would you think we're joking when that shadow shape is so well defined? The phallic symbol was used by a hell of a lot of ancient groups as part of their religious beliefs and symbols. Satyrs were just ONE subject area. Some of the Phoenicians used that symbol, too. If you're interested in treasure hunting for the old mines and other sites, you should study more about those people who were directly involved. The Spanish were just one SMALL contingent of people who were after great wealth.

OP
OP
B

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for comments. the phallus shadow is belong to a person shape.when the pictures were took. the phallus shadow was occured. that isnt a natural shape and a part of rock. as to hors head. really which isnt satisfying me. because a lot of part lacking.

6.jpg

that is the rock

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for comments. the phallus shadow is belong to a person shape.when the pictures were took. the phallus shadow was occured. that isnt a natural shape and a part of rock. as to hors head. really which isnt satisfying me. because a lot of part lacking.

View attachment 1008770

that is the rock

I reject your reality and substitute my own, if I want to pretend that is an obscene shadow left by the conquistadors when they were hiding millions in gold I will. :laughing7:

Did you find anything besides a stone chair and what's left of a foot print that makes you think it's roman?

OP
OP
B

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well some roman coins were found around there morover there is a village remain of roman age. and the village is about 120 metters ahead on hill.

OP
OP
B

barankos

Greenie
Mar 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dear commenters only concentrated on the shadow shape. except that nothing. ı want them to show some points for searching or looking. if the pictures had been took in morning or afternoon nobody hasnt seen the shadow shape. ı wonder what commenter would say the time :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread