20160112_155213.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found the " priest " when i found the " heart "

priest.jpg priest stone map.jpg

I found the " horse ' when I found the " priest " .

horse.jpg horse 2.JPG

In the red oval is the " priest " head up side down .

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453312015.941966.jpg

You ever get out to Stockdale TX the Mexican restaurant in the same building as the old gas station in great.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank, nice imgs, so when your not snapping all things Tumlinson
are you getting any permissions to MD properties, got to be some
vintage pulltabs and bottle caps

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Frank, nice imgs, so when your not snapping all things Tumlinson
are you getting any permissions to MD properties, got to be some
vintage pulltabs and bottle caps

All I can say is some cool stuff has surfaced. Well worth the trip. The family is great. I enjoy staying at the ranch as their guest. Joe is a great down to earth guy. Ryan is doing some great research. As they say leaving no stone unturned! The history of this incident is amazing.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When following the stone maps and looking for the Jesuit treasure, what is it that you will be standing in front of that says this is it. Out of all the markings on the stones, what are we looking for?

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The curved line is the answer to X marks the spot .coding symbols are archived on the net now , as of 1998 .

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question : I live for 15 years outside Apache Junctions in a Trailer Park . a Neighbor who lived there for many years , spent his time
searching the Superstitions for Jacob Waltz' pit . He came over to me one day while I worked on my old Jeep and began a conversation .
we became friends and he showed me gerber baby food jars with gold nuggets in them . The Jars were full . he said he was taking them in to sell .
he had held those for years in a few holes around the desert between the service road and a small peak in a straight line from the Trailer Park and that Peak .
He told me he left one jar buried out there and would leave some clues for me to follow to it , because I had given him my truck when his IH Scout
had broke down .
I know this sounds like a Fenn treasure story , but this was 1980 when this happen . I never looked for that Jar though . I eventually accepted offshore employment with Halliburton . I am now retired and wish to go adventuring out there and look around .
My question is what the best metal detector would be to take and if there is anybody in the forum that lives near that Trailer Park that may want
to take a chance with me and go look together .
thank you for all these interesting Ideas you guys have posted .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread