Legend vs Realitiy

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so just in case you did not under stand the translation of this seven cave codex . look at the baby, its the birth of Quetzalcoatl, look at the husband and wife . the wife's side of the marriage, the Snake and cactus king and ear and on the other side of the marriage the bird and feathers ,thus we see the mix in the baby ... the snake serpent with bird feathers .. the history of the two family blood line can be traced back threw the codex symbolism so we it is time we will see the birth place of Quetzalcoatl....IMHO this is why the tribes did not want Waltz working the mine ... because he was with in a stones throw of the seven caves . had nothing to do with the Gold ...a sacred cave I guess so . one of their most feared God was Born there ...! lol ...I really do know how to get your self into dangerous places ,why I was translating this codex . I found some research on a drink they made for Quetzalcoatl as a baby . it maybe what made him a GOD ...IMHO this will become very interesting as I see and read more of the codex and symbolism ...I know where the Montezuma treasure is now ..

I remember back in the 70's some person who was into ancestry research contacted my dad, long before there were ancestry websites...Any who...This guy was telling my dad that our family were descendants of Moctezuma...Who can say if this is true or not...Though wouldn't it be something IF I am a descendant of Moctezuma???Oh well...I could really care less...I was born poor and more than likely I will die poor...lol :tongue3:

Ed T

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what is poor mean ? when wealth is worthless

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember back in the 70's some person who was into ancestry research contacted my dad, long before there were ancestry websites...Any who...This guy was telling my dad that our family were descendants of Moctezuma...Who can say if this is true or not...Though wouldn't it be something IF I am a descendant of Moctezuma???Oh well...I could really care less...I was born poor and more than likely I will die poor...lol :tongue3:

Ed T

Have you had a dna test ran on both your mother's and father's side?

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you had a dna test ran on both your mother's and father's side?

No I have not had one done Hillbilly...I really don't care if I am a descendant of Moctezuma...I know that back in the day I was told that on my grandmother's side, she was descended of Spanish royalty...lol...I believe that on her side her maiden name was Arevalo...Who knows...I'm sure that anyone nowadays can claim to be descendants of royalty...I never really dug into such things...

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got thinking about this .. if this translation for the seven caves codex is correct .. there is no way Montezuma believed Cortez was Quetzalcoatl.. that's just foolishness ...that theory just got flushed down the drain ...if you think about it , this could tells us what happen to the Mayan ... they could have been taken to work in mines ... and this also tells us what relationship Cibola had to Montezuma he was most likely born there as well ...if the 3 main tribes in North America came from Utah , AZ and Mexico ,the south American tribes in many ways must be about the same .. the stone path and wooden bridge must be symbolic for the area where North and South America joint together ,so there is no way of knowing what is waiting in this cave system for us .. danger . treasure .. who knows ?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so just in case you did not under stand the translation of this seven cave codex . look at the baby, its the birth of Quetzalcoatl, look at the husband and wife . the wife's side of the marriage, the Snake and cactus king and ear and on the other side of the marriage the bird and feathers ,thus we see the mix in the baby ... the snake serpent with bird feathers .. the history of the two family blood line can be traced back threw the codex symbolism so we it is time we will see the birth place of Quetzalcoatl....IMHO this is why the tribes did not want Waltz working the mine ... because he was with in a stones throw of the seven caves . had nothing to do with the Gold ...a sacred cave I guess so . one of their most feared God was Born there ...! lol ...I really do know how to get your self into dangerous places ,why I was translating this codex . I found some research on a drink they made for Quetzalcoatl as a baby . it maybe what made him a GOD ...IMHO this will become very interesting as I see and read more of the codex and symbolism ...I know where the Montezuma treasure is now ..

Is there evidence of a large lake there? The Aztec came from the north according to their origin myth.
"In the Nahua language, Aztlan means “the Place of Whiteness” or “the Place of the Heron.”
For what it is worth, here is
"Unusual 1704 map, drawn by Giovanni Francesco Gemelli Careri. The first publicly published version of the legendary migration of the Aztecs from Aztlan."
1567676707_4045 (2).jpg

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the more you know about your past the better you can guide your future ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there evidence of a large lake there? The Aztec came from the north according to their origin myth.
"In the Nahua language, Aztlan means “the Place of Whiteness” or “the Place of the Heron.”
For what it is worth, here is
"Unusual 1704 map, drawn by Giovanni Francesco Gemelli Careri. The first publicly published version of the legendary migration of the Aztecs from Aztlan."
View attachment 1755143
I have seen this about 60 times so far ,, but it still comes down to the correct translation .. I see a sea of mountains with a small island same thing to me ...who is to say they are not talking about the sault lake it self ...when they talk about the tribe from the north ...we in fact know some of the giants came from near the water site in Utah ,so I do believe that they sealed the seven caves to hide it ...and I think most can easily see why

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in fact many saw Bill Crystal as a nut case and today there are people snowboarding on sand dunes ...and golfing on the moon if you believe it ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LMAO you got to be joking .the Gonzales map Bob showed Wayne Tuttle in 2015 was a real map to the mine ,. but bob had no idea how to translate that map and Wayne went off with out a clue ... if you want to find something out there you need a seer ... and your talking to one of the best . I saw that Gonzales map and read it in a few seconds ... its not the maps fault, its none of you know the correctly way to translate it ...I have ask Wayne and Frank and their team to joint expedition 7 . if they say no . I will wait .. its not going anywhere soon ...lol

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen this about 60 times so far ,, but it still comes down to the correct translation .. I see a sea of mountains with a small island same thing to me ...who is to say they are not talking about the sault lake it self ...when they talk about the tribe from the north ...we in fact know some of the giants came from near the water site in Utah ,so I do believe that they sealed the seven caves to hide it ...and I think most can easily see why

Think you are on to something with the Great Salt Lake business. Maybe. Here is a 1838 Mexican map.
1829px-California1838.jpg

This Giovanni Francesco Gemelli Careri was an interesting person. I just included his map because I wasn't aware some had bothered to map the Aztec story. Giovanni obtained a doctorate in law at the College of Jesuits in Naples. But he became interested in travel. Anyway, here is the part concerning the Aztecs from Wiki.
"In Mexico, he became friends with Mexican creole patriot and savant Don Carlos de SigĂĽenza y GĂłngora, who took the Italian traveler to the great ruins of Teotihuacan. SigĂĽenza spoke with Gemelli about his theories of the ancient Mexicans and entrusted him with information about the Mexican calendar, which appeared in Gemelli's account. As well as having visited the pyramids at Teotihuacan, he also visited several mining towns. After leaving Mexico city he visited the city of Puebla de Los Angeles and several towns as he traveled to the port city of Veracruz, where he joined a Spanish fleet to Cuba. After five years of wandering around the world, Gemelli was finally on his way back to Europe when he joined the Spanish treasure fleet in Cuba."
Another tidbit:
"In New Spain, Gemelli Careri had the opportunity to study the pyramids carefully (their affinity to the Egyptian pyramids led him to believe that the ancient Egyptians and the Amerindians both descended from the inhabitants of Atlantis), which SigĂĽenza had long held.[13][14] Due to lack of funds, SigĂĽenza himself had been unable to publish much on the ancient Mexicans, but through Gemelli's work was able to disseminate his ideas and even drawings from the ancient Mexican manuscripts."
You got an image of the Gonzales' map?
Maybe you are right about needing a seer to find it. But maybe there are guardian spirits out there who would stop even another shaman. Did you ever consider that proposition?
I don't know anything about that sort of thing.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another account about Cibola, here named Ca-bola, treasure:

" Over the years I have collected tantalizing clues stretching from Lord Towats (God) who owns all wealth and protects the gold at Carre Shin Ob, (There dwells the Great Spirit). The site of Aztec gold brought back to its origin to protect it from the Spanish. The fabled seven cities of Ca-bola with solid gold inlaid on all surfaces that could be describing metamorphic deposits in a cavern. Then, a new revelation from modern spiritualists that only certain spiritually worthy people, including non Native Americans, are laid to rest there in a room of gold and below them, super human genes capable of perpetuating eternal life. The final gift from God."

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/jesuit-treasures/579461-josephine-goldmine.html

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another account about Cibola, here named Ca-bola, treasure:

" Over the years I have collected tantalizing clues stretching from Lord Towats (God) who owns all wealth and protects the gold at Carre Shin Ob, (There dwells the Great Spirit). The site of Aztec gold brought back to its origin to protect it from the Spanish. The fabled seven cities of Ca-bola with solid gold inlaid on all surfaces that could be describing metamorphic deposits in a cavern. Then, a new revelation from modern spiritualists that only certain spiritually worthy people, including non Native Americans, are laid to rest there in a room of gold and below them, super human genes capable of perpetuating eternal life. The final gift from God."

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/jesuit-treasures/579461-josephine-goldmine.html

Firstly, is Lord Towats over the Great Spirit?
That is quite a story there. I am going to look into that a little. Not that I believe Miss Josephine. That story somehow reminds me of those Phillipine treasure posts for some reason.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is quite a story there. I am going to look into that a little. Not that I believe Miss Josephine. That story somehow reminds me of those Phillipine treasure posts for some reason.
. I am a sha ma chi , shaman from Chichimeca ..I was the seer for the seven caves !!!! I still am !

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I believe God and Great Spirit are two different entities-Spirit. In the Orthodox Catholics prayers, at the end the priest says " In the name of the Father (God ) ,the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen ".

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
look up my wife she was a pawsama from the northern Amazon called Moon Lilly !

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. I am a sha ma chi , shaman from Chichimeca ..I was the seer for the seven caves !!!! I still am !

If you would be a seer, then you would know the Tayopa treasure is in Chihuahua ,Mexico and not the same with the Superstitons treasure , and how the Gonzalez mine is not the same with the LDM.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its funny how the modern world wants to know more but dose not want to risk anything to learn it ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a crazy man can take you to the ends of the Earth but you will never get there by your self ... you have defeat your own safe zone first ..be willing to go to edge but not foolish enough to fall off or jump .. a leap of faith is not a death wish make ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
beware the trickster , he dose not push you off the cliff ,he you confuses you and you walk off before you know what your doing ,he dose not want you to know what going on till your falling ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread