OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think one of the problems everyone had with the legend is trying to get the clues to focus on any one area when they randomly fit almost any where out there ...that's because very few people know how to work and plot Triangle navigation symbolism. and really never surprised me because both the stones and PR map were made by the same person ...and its clear to me that Waltz bed time confession shows that he really still did not trust anyone even if he said so openly ..he was a old man that just did not want to be left alone and penniless to die !

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you know how I knew the mine was real ? when I realized how much work it would be for one old man to cover the mine up the way he did , but when I herd the timers cracking under my feet I knew right then it was real...I never needed to go back to prove it was . I only wanted to stop others from losing the the real treasure ...life it self ...!

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BB, let me know where your talking about and I`ll check it out for you by the end of the year. Or we can go together if you`re up to it.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it would be a lot safer if we had 5 or 6 guys to help ... when you see what I talking about it will take about a hour to pick your jaw up off the desert floor .... ,all fooling around is over .. the mine is real and its going to be a real *itch to get the cover off it with out fallen in .. Waltz was a smart old desert rat and he knew how to make the next guy earn it ,....Bark and Sims gave some really good clues but I think Bark got confused at one point the same way I did ..but I back tracked and went the other side of the canyon and corrected the mistake ....when I realized where the tunnel was I knew the were off the same way but Waltz knew it before he gave the directions out ....or before they were found by Dick Holmes ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my brother Rick has double pneumonia and has been in and out of the ICU for the last year add a stoke and you get the idea .. I go and check on him but you get know its not a good feeling to see someone you care about sick like this .. I wait to see what is going to happen and see if I can help him in any way I can .. I get his meds and check on him 2 -3 times a week ...

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can probably scrounge up about a dozen people that will say that they will go, but when it`s time to go only a few will show up.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can probably scrounge up about a dozen people that will say that they will go, but when it`s time to go only a few will show up.
maybe they don't know or under stand what and who I am ... they don't know what it is like to live in many worlds and many realities and dimensions... do not fear . I am not here for the same reason as most .. this may help you see the truth for I am what I am ... hello Is Larry Hedrick still alive ..? the reason I ask is when he was talking about the pistols , I am remote viewer and I got a clear image of the pistol they are still out there , I don't want to give away to much information here on the Web , but I linked to the the cases of pistol as he was talking if I was out there in the mts I could locate them , what can I tell you . what Larry told you is correct . the two wooden cases unopened the guns are dark black and are as new as the day they were made .. ,I saw something that might help us find them ... if I can get close I will be able to focus in on them and they will guide me right to them ...its like drowsing with out sticks ,and I am one of the best at this kind of search aid ...but yes if I got a image they are still out there today ....I saw the cave they are in ....and where they are at in the cave ...and I can draw in full detail .. maybe you will know of the cave ...? I am the Blindbowman from Upstate NY ...the pistol have only been fire once when they were tested ....the hammers are closed and they have hard wood dowels in the chambers made from the same wood that is on the handles ..,the cases are made of thick wooden slates 3-4 inches wide . I don't know why I can not say 3 or 4 . maybe they are like 3 1/2 or 3 3/4 wide ..and 3/4 thick hard wood ..there are 12 pistol in each case the pistol are up side down with their barrels downward and the handles facing upwards . they are in crisscross pattern in the case barrel ,handle ,barrel, handle, the cases are dusty wood color were green ..they are side by side ...the upper right corner of the right case is sticking out of the dirt about 3 inches ,and can be seen ...form sun light coming into the cave . if I see them in remote image I can find them ...! my gifts are rare and many and this is just one that is very effective . I am a time Shaman and I can focus on a given time and place and keep playing it back and forth till that space of time is clear and in full detail to me ...I am touch null and I can pick up objects and some times see there past ....I am a faith healer and telepath . hope to see and know Larry some day soon ...Larry I don't have to know the detail . because if the story was not true I would not be seeing them now ...!get me with a a mile of them and you will be opening one of the cases and yelling you did it bowman you really did ... I can see it when it happens and we find them just the way I have told you ...Larry I am still getting images relate to these events . behind you about a 1/2 mile away is a stream or wash with water in it about a 1 foot deep when this took place two men are talking and have the cases in hand and they cross the stream going away from you and walk to the edge of the canyon and , I will stop there for now ... I am getting a lot of detail , they are freaking out and keep looking around for Apaches .. one man climbs in and pushes the case to the back of the cave and the other man pushes his case to him , the man covers the cases with dirt and climbs back out ...the man that did not climb in the cave is running and the other man is killed and he is running for his life , he has no idea where he is .. but I do . because I see him ...Larry one last thing a detail .. the man that runs away has two slash on his arm but when he can not relocate the weapons he losses one of those slash marks ...so look for the man with one slash ...! he is looking at his slash on his arm .. "one slash who would have knew " he holds him self reasonable for the loss of pistol he soon after kills him self for his shame is real ......! I am a Sha Ma Che and this is what see ...

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you know how I knew the mine was real ? when I realized how much work it would be for one old man to cover the mine up the way he did , but when I herd the timers cracking under my feet I knew right then it was real...I never needed to go back to prove it was . I only wanted to stop others from losing the the real treasure ...life it self ...!

yup, When I probed there my dad said.....do you hear the rocks falling? i sure did.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it would be a lot safer if we had 5 or 6 guys to help ... when you see what I talking about it will take about a hour to pick your jaw up off the desert floor .... ,all fooling around is over .. the mine is real and its going to be a real *itch to get the cover off it with out fallen in .. Waltz was a smart old desert rat and he knew how to make the next guy earn it ,....Bark and Sims gave some really good clues but I think Bark got confused at one point the same way I did ..but I back tracked and went the other side of the canyon and corrected the mistake ....when I realized where the tunnel was I knew the were off the same way but Waltz knew it before he gave the directions out ....or before they were found by Dick Holmes ...

Don't forget to tell your helpers about the booby trap, which is why my dad wanted to use a bulldozer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget to tell your helpers about the booby trap, which is why my dad wanted to use a bulldozer.
think about waltz did ... its a old school way to protect a pit mine . you first place timbers that you know will brake at a given load . then you place them with a set amount of weight on them so as the normal size man steps onto the trap ,he is like the mouse un able to change reality . his own weight kills him ....in this case if anyone had found it they would be at the bottom of pit covered up with the tailing pile on top of them . that's why the foot on top .as the center falls in and the person falls to the bottom the dirty from the side fills the pit and covers the body ... alive or dead he knew what he was doing ...if I had not put both hands on the wall I would be at the bottom of that covered in the tailing pile ,when I pushed off the wall it took my weight off the timbers below ... I could feel the danger ,I just didn't know where it was coming from ..the real danger dose not come from the mine or the Gold . it comes from the greed of humans ....

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so that would only work one time . then the pit would be exposed for all to see. since the cap has collapsed. not to mention the timbers would loose structural strength over the 100 years plus. most likely falling down under its own weight.. again leaving the pit open for all to see. usually a booby trap kills the intruder without opening up the mine . not because you fell through the ceiling and died and now the exposed pit would be a giveaway forever.. I don't think it really makes sense.. just my opinion.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so that would only work one time . then the pit would be exposed for all to see. since the cap has collapsed. not to mention the timbers would loose structural strength over the 100 years plus. most likely falling down under its own weight.. again leaving the pit open for all to see. usually a booby trap kills the intruder without opening up the mine . not because you fell through the ceiling and died and now the exposed pit would be a giveaway forever.. I don't think it really makes sense.. just my opinion.
No what you stated is true . but I did not set it off .. like the mouse that feels the danger before it happens . this is why Waltz line the timbers side by side and they are in two layers deep crossing with each layer .. as the timber get old they still hold the weight , he was very smart man he knew the weight of the ore and the weight of the tailings .he knew just how to make it last ...there is no reason to look for Gold there .. you cant see anything of value any where around there ...no miner will ever find my mine .....lol .. the clues are all there its what they mean and why ...this is not a joy ride . the person that goes in the mine will have to be very smart and think fast and know what he is doing before he dose it or makes his next move ...see Waltz knew one thing he could not trust anyone . and he believed it would be the same for anyone that found the mine .with them dead and gone and the mine half filled in like every other mine out there it would be forgotten in time ...but yes I agree to walk up and see the trap still there I was not ready for it .. I was just lucky and fast ...!

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The top mound would actually fill in the bottom of the shaft hiding a side tunnel at the bottom.
Look in & all you would see is an empty shaft with rotten wood at the bottom.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
No what you stated is true . but I did not set it off .. like the mouse that feels the danger before it happens . this is why Waltz line the timbers side by side and they are in two layers deep crossing with each layer .. as the timber get old they still hold the weight , he was very smart man he knew the weight of the ore and the weight of the tailings .he knew just how to make it last ...there is no reason to look for Gold there .. you cant see anything of value any where around there ...no miner will ever find my mine .....lol .. the clues are all there its what they mean and why ...this is not a joy ride . the person that goes in the mine will have to be very smart and think fast and know what he is doing before he dose it or makes his next move ...see Waltz knew one thing he could not trust anyone . and he believed it would be the same for anyone that found the mine .with them dead and gone and the mine half filled in like every other mine out there it would be forgotten in time ...but yes I agree to walk up and see the trap still there I was not ready for it .. I was just lucky and fast ...!
old waltz must have been an engineering genius:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The top mound would actually fill in the bottom of the shaft hiding a side tunnel at the bottom.
Look in & all you would see is an empty shaft with rotten wood at the bottom.
your detail are not correct . see Don Miguel's father had started a tunnel in the hill side below the Hoya , the Hoya is not Waltz mine ...! I know where that is and is very high up and very hard to get to .the Hoya was the last thing anyone wanted to work as a mine ...that's what I saw from a plane in 1979..it is almost imposable to get to it ...hard for a good climber and not for a old man ...Waltz knew no miner would find "his mine" ..like I said ," the truth is hidden in wording "

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your detail are not correct . see Don Miguel's father had started a tunnel in the hill side below the Hoya , the Hoya is not Waltz mine ...! I know where that is and is very high up and very hard to get to .the Hoya was the last thing anyone wanted to work as a mine ...that's what I saw from a plane in 1979..it is almost imposable to get to it ...hard for a good climber and not for a old man ...Waltz knew no miner would find "his mine" ..like I said ," the truth is hidden in wording "

Maybe you could start a thread called "Blindbowman" with all your posts so we can read them in order (help understand).
Carrol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
old waltz must have been an engineering genius:icon_scratch:
that might be true , he made a legend that no one has solved in a 100 years ...I put my self in his shoes and ended up there but the remainder of the clues you have to be right at the mine to under stand what they mean ...!

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you could start a thread called "Blindbowman" with all your posts so we can read them in order (help understand).
Carrol
all post are in my profile listed . ...

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think one of the problems everyone had with the legend is trying to get the clues to focus on any one area when they randomly fit almost any where out there ...that's because very few people know how to work and plot Triangle navigation symbolism. and really never surprised me because both the stones and PR map were made by the same person ...and its clear to me that Waltz bed time confession shows that he really still did not trust anyone even if he said so openly ..he was a old man that just did not want to be left alone and penniless to die !

Can you please elaborate on the triangle navigation this is a process I work on, and very few people will talk about it please explain your theory.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you please elaborate on the triangle navigation this is a process I work on, and very few people will talk about it please explain your theory.
its not a theory , it is a old type of navigation founded in the early years of Portuguese and Spanish sailing fleets ,as most used DR in open sea some used the triangle navigation in in and out of port and on land ..often used by what is known as pilots a type of Quarter Master ! a pilot would know a area very well and would help these big sailing ships in and out of dangers ports ..un like normal bearing and range plotting that often use a 3rd DR tracking line to base a 3 point fix . the DR tracking line is the ships main heading .. and is checked by taking bearing lines from land targets ..., I triangle navigation he would use two bearings and the wait till the 3rd target reaches the same angle as the other two so the would be all equal distances to each other and he can judge when they will all a line correctly if they don't he can tell if he has drifted port or starboard , the trick to this type of navigation is knowing machine language ,X, Y , and Z axis are when combined total 360 degrees ... so as his distance gets greater his triangle size gets greater at the same rate and ratio ...see all modern plotting is based on bearing and range .even radar is . but triangle navigation is based on the 360 degrees of angle between the 3 points ...they have scoring boards in museums that no one knows how they used and that's why few people under stand the basics of triangle navigation . lost in history we may never know they used but some of us may some day discover how they were used and teach others how to read them ...some used a wooden board some used a sequence of knots in a string . we are sure of one thing Columbus kept a hand written captains log and a string knotting ...some say he could tell you every course change the ship had made by just reading the knots ..some say they may have learn this from the romans ,but we still don't know how they did it ....lol

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread