Legos SCORE today!!

kipper

Greenie
Jul 4, 2008
Rome New York
Detector(s) used
Garretts all the time
Last yard sale of the day and it did not even look to promising. Was about ready to leave when my wife said she heard the people behind her talking about the Legos they saw in a box. Long story short, they left them I immediately picked up to large shoe boxes of parts, pieces and building instructions. I peaked in and saw each of them had some minifigures that would cover the $5.00 per box listed price. I did not even dicker with the people, I happily gave them $10.00 and took them home. Final total is 39 minifigures(minus 1 head), those alone will almost quadrouple what I spent on them. several pounds of pieces and completed vehicles and motrcycles, horses and lots if instructions. Even with ebay expences i figure to clear atleast $60.00 on them if not more. Gotta love and buy all them legos when they are that cheap.

Attachments

• DSC_0114.JPG
    DSC_0114.JPG
    349.2 KB · Views: 1,360
  • DSC_0115.JPG
    DSC_0115.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 1,356

Utahbill

Greenie
Jul 11, 2008
Nice find! Love those minifigs. I don't find them much any more. They get scooped up pretty quick around here.

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good find, kipper! I've been picking some of those up and selling them on eBay, too. (Have some listed right now, as a matter of fact!)
Something else that seems to be selling good (on eBay)are the Geobra Playmobil figures. These figures are just a little bigger than the Lego minifigures.

Hope you do really well with the sell of your minifigs!!!

sandcreek~~

Tom Bigbee

Feb 17, 2009
Miss/ Ala
Detector(s) used
1266X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You did great! Lego minifigs are hot, especially Star Wars. I have made lots of $ buying the sets on clearance and reselling but lets keep that a secret, OK?

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
I just bought one of those 3 draw plastic cabinets full of legos for 10. I know nothing about legos. So how do you devide everything up. I startedtaking all the big parts like mountains boats space ships out then the figures and then seperating by color. Its taken a couple of hours and I still have two drawers to go. There were no instruction sheets. I'm not an ebayer yet but I do the swaps. How is the best way to split it all up to make the biggest profit?

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my son traded 35 pounds of them for a x-box 360 with x-tras , games ,controllers etc..... traded on $400 value .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread