🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I was working one of my spots real slow digging all the iffy signals and the neighbor approaches me with "hey does that thing find gold" i said absolutely and she asked me If i can search for her missing gold earing. without hesitation I gave it a whirl but there was a catch, she wasnt a hundred percent where she lost it and the worst part was she did major yard work including grass cutting, raking old mulch, and laying down gravel........YIKES! unfortunately she mustve scooped it up with the rake or lawnmower because I hit her entire yard to no avail. Managed wheats 81 and 82 on the year though:icon_thumright:a 1945 and 1940, $1.42 in clad and some junk along with this key from what im assuming is the Lehigh Valley Railroad, it says LVRR on one side and "slaymaker" on the other side. Its my first relic from the railroad which is pretty cool, thanks for looking and HH IMG01167-20130527-2027.jpg IMG01163-20130527-2026.jpg key.jpg

Upvote 1

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice key from a local institution. Maybe you should go back and try that yard again!

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i forgot to mention why i think the old finds were minimal......theres a pool in the backyard which all the dirt was graded throughout the remainder of the back yard, and the front yard is long but it was backfilled and graded in the 90s to make it perfectly level so clad was at about 3-5 inches which sucked :BangHead:but oh well, still had fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions