Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The feebies are given by the manufacture for kellco or who ever to hand out. Never base your buy on freebies, the value quoted is fill retail value.

I go to Kellyco in person often, they are a great store to deal with and I do not get paid to say that.. people complain about their service when they call them because they get put on hold, go in sometime and listen to the phones ringing, they are constantly ringing, they have a fairly large sales force answering calls, they are just busy...

heathgeo

Dec 1, 2012
Salisbury, MD
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark
When you have the option of buying something from different dealers priced exactly the same and no one offers a better price but one comes with extras for free.
Even though the free stuff is "junk" its still free lol
And in my opinion a cheap pinpointer is better then no pinpointer.
I could sell it for $20-50 and use that towards a better pinpointer.

heathgeo

Dec 1, 2012
Salisbury, MD
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark
I sold the automax v4 for $40 craigslist..and just ordered the Garrett pro pointer / gator digger combo for $119.45 had a $10 off coupon they sent me...
So in total I only spent $79.45 :-) ya can't beat that ;-)
Thank you Kellyco !!!

Fletch_360

Greenie
Jan 26, 2010
NW PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
I had nothing but issues dealing with kco. This was years ago. They always have people trolling the forums that want you to pm them! One example of an issue. Ordered an 8" coil that came with a lower shaft. Received the coil in a box that was just big enough for the coil to fit in. No shaft?? Contacted them and they said that both items shipped in the same box. After several calls they gave me the shaft....On the same order, the extra battery pack i ordered was also missing.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fletch_360 said:
I had nothing but issues dealing with kco. This was years ago. They always have people trolling the forums that want you to pm them! One example of an issue. Ordered an 8" coil that came with a lower shaft. Received the coil in a box that was just big enough for the coil to fit in. No shaft?? Contacted them and they said that both items shipped in the same box. After several calls they gave me the shaft....On the same order, the extra battery pack i ordered was also missing.

Fletch, I don't work for Kellyco, I have just gone there so often we have gotten to know each other. I have dealt with other dealers as well, KC is no better or worse in my experience...

I ask members to pm me if they have a problem only so I can help....

markincypress

Apr 6, 2012
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good friend of mine has a metal detecting shop in Texas and is one of the supporting vendors on this site. Whether it is from the popularity (I don't see why myself) of the metal detecting shows or folk getting their tax refund checks or something else, Garrett and a few others are having a difficult time keeping up with the demand. I know from talking with him that within a day or two of getting stock, he is sold out. It's a matter of supply vs demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions