Let Down Again!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I cannot believe this...This is the second time in 3 weeks my banks has "forgotten" to order my half dollars. The funny thing is that when I picked up my boxes last week I asked the lady at the desk if Becky my friendly teller could order halves again for me and the lady said actually I order the coin. I then asked her and she said no problem. I ask if she would need me to call as a reminder and she says no. Guess what, I go in today and no halves. I am ordering double next week but who knows if they will come in. Disheatening. Another week of waiting. Sorry, I had to vent.

Golden Silver

Upvote 0

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems as the bank are going wacky this week. Maybe the Federal Reserve is catching on to CRH and wants to stop the Hording.

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
No I just think the vault teller had more important things on her mind. Usually these gals take care of me and I take care of them. Oh well....to next week.

golden Silver

Dekay

Dec 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes things don't go as planned. I hate it when that happens! It drives me nuts until I get some more boxes in my hands. Hang in there and maybe you will score twice the silver next week.

HH Dave

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I moved up to the northeast from Texas, and was dead broke. My new job took 6 weeks to give me my first paycheck and I was hurting. I was hoping to make some money CRH and metal detecting. Well, my metal detector broke on about the third hunt and a bank forgot three times to order my halves. I feel you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread