Let Go Ballistic

Eastender

Mar 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to this site this week and learning the ropes and rules. I have been posting some of my finds here, some of which go back some weeks or a month or two. I been hitting the field pretty hard and finding lots of things. My house is becoming a small museum. I have been posting my finds on Facebook to generate interest in my area's history but the response has been lackluster. So i was happy to find an outlet here with people excited about and dedicated to this hobby. But rules are rules so I will only post new finds. Sorry about that. Too bad, because I haven't even shown my coin finds which are old and plenty. Where to post them? Here are some recent shells and a gun flint. The 12 gauge shotgun shell is a first generation all brass Winchester re loadable and the others 40-82 WCF made for the 1886 Winchester lever action rifle of which i have nearly a dozen tres20.jpg tres21.jpg .

Upvote 8

Steve in PA

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice gunflint. Post your older finds on the My Best Finds forum.

Ed144

Apr 27, 2015
Saddlebrooke, Pinal County, Az.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom and XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are some nice cartridges. I've found some old ones out in eastern Nevada near 1870s mining camps. It is fun to identify the old stuff and all the research can be done on-line. Good luck hunting!

YooperDaddy80

Greenie
Oct 8, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! kinda in the same boat, we found some good stuff last year, havent shared much of it at all, new to the site...Hoping to make a video and show it soon. Welcome to Tnet!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice relic recoveries! :occasion14:

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I could use one of those 86's. Let's see, .45-70, shotgun butt, rapid taper barrel. :hello2: Got an extra for sale? Gary

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are nice. Mine always look like they got run over by a steam roller.

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to find a gunflint someday nice finds! I'm curious what stuff you found before you joined I'll try to look out for it!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm squinting and guessing....Is that a French "amber" flint?

You're into some age regardless , Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread