Attachments

• DSCF0137.JPG
    DSCF0137.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 285

RelicHunterSantise

Feb 4, 2009
louisville, ky
Black Sheep 13 said:
Looks like an old area, but I would wait to get permission for any properties until the day of the hunt! If the homeowner, or landowner has time to think about it, alot of times they will change their mind and say No when you come back, but if you hunt it the same day you ask, alot of times there is no problems! I can't tell you how many times I have lined up places to hunt in advance, only to be told later to take a hike upon my return...........

Good Luck!!
Mike.................

Great advice MIke. I agree completely.

Great houses - BTW. I would get to huntin soon!! Some one else maybe scoutin' too!!

xoxo

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't give them a chance to change their mind.

What usually happens before you go back is some relative or friend finds out and ruins it by saying "You don't want strangers digging up the yard and stealing everything that's not nailed down" "You don't know anything about them" "Why they might try to come in and rob or even kill you"

Don't take the chance wait till you are ready then ask.

RelicHunterSantise

Feb 4, 2009
louisville, ky
Goodyguy said:
Don't give them a chance to change their mind.

What usually happens before you go back is some relative or friend finds out and ruins it by saying "You don't want strangers digging up the yard and stealing everything that's not nailed down" "You don't know anything about them" "Why they might try to come in and rob or even kill you"

Don't take the chance wait till you are ready then ask.

Make sure you clean up once you're done also! If you want to go back you wanna make the best impression possible

Best of luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread