Lets settle down

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's settle down

It's become obvious over the last couple days with all the tragic events that have occurred, people are not really concentrating on some of the threads that have been posted.

Sometimes it's hard to separate a tongue in cheek post dripping with sarcasm, from one that you should take seriously. I have fell victim to this myself this week, and it's humbling, and in retrospect upon rereading the post, the light bulb flashed and I felt really stupid,( I can say that, I'm talking about myself)

Let' take a collective deep breath and get back to normal. There's enough concerns in the world today that need our attention. On the bright side sarcasm and humor are good for the sole and in retrospect bring us all closer together. I'm done and thank you for your support.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm with ya,lets all step back a minute and just be peeps .I don't know anyone here personally,am somewhat of a newbie and can go just by what I read and often I find what is not there and react and not so nicely sometimes. I'm all for sarcasm and humor though,lol

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
All's fair in love and war, but posting requires a little more forthought. Frank...

rose on ice 700 this one.jpg

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this entire topic needs a rest, and not another thread to keep it going.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread