πŸ† HONORABLE MENTION Letter from Ring Return WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a Rosie

That was a nice story. The ending was unexpected for me, cause with how appreciative and thankful she was of the ring and then in the last few lines had it smashed into a tie tack? Oh well, great on your part and makes a wonderful detecting tale.

You da man Tommy! May others, including myself, learn from your extreme selflessness. My hat is off to you! Great job, you've made us all proud and put a check mark in the "win" column for our hobby...thumbs up buddy! Ddf

Awesome job! I've had the same experience and it's something that will stay with you forever.
Now - Get out there and do it again!!!! :occasion14:

You da man Tommy, :hello2: Kudos to you for the return. :notworthy: I nominate honorable mention. I bet you were stoked to receive that thank you letter.

awesome letter and exactly why I return everything I can. out of five returns, I had only one regret as I realized that the person had a bad habit that I most likely helped with. The sheer excitement from those that truly appreciate the return can send chills up and down the body. plus as my wife and I have found out, friends too can be the result. Really happy for you:headbang::icon_thumleft:

Fantastic story my friend- karma will get that new machine to you at some point..

-- Jeff --

That's awesome A2, I bet it made you feel great reading that letter. I did a ring return not long ago, and last week I received a thank you letter from the lady. I think blowing someone's mind with a return is even better than digging up the ring!

best-of-luck2.jpg

Thanks, nice to make a total strangers day a little brighter and let her know that the world is a little better than they may think!!!!

Nice story, and I didnt realize you are in Michigan. I have family all over in Michigan, or did at least. Most of us are here in AZ now.

Long time ago but Thank you

Good job Tommy. I would frame that fir sure. Nice story. Honorable mention for sure.

Congrats! What a great ending to that story. Great letter too.

One question: How did you get the fact that you had found it out so that the sister in law saw it? Local paper? Just curious. The only time I was able to return a wedding ring was when my wife told me about the guy who lost it on a sandy volleyball field. Took about 5 minutes to find, literally almost the first target. He sent us a $50 gift certificate. It was a massive gold ring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back