Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Liberal Brit calls for UN invasion to disarm America

September 24, 2013
By John Hawkins

This is cute in a four year old saying swear words to get attention sort of way.

Without the United States, the United Nations would have trouble disarming a large Boy Scout troop; so it would be hard to see how they could pull this off. Of course, they’re always welcome to come on over and try it if they like as long as they send enough body bags along so that we can send them back where they came from.

That’s America, we say, as news of the latest massacre breaks – last week it was the slaughter of 12 people by Aaron Alexis at Washington DC’s navy yard – and move on. But what if we no longer thought of this as just a problem for America and, instead, viewed it as an international humanitarian crisis – a quasi civil war, if you like, that calls for outside intervention? As citizens of the world, perhaps we should demand an end to the unimaginable suffering of victims and their families – the maiming and killing of children – just as America does in every new civil conflict around the globe.

….Talking to American friends, I always sense a kind of despair that the gun lobby is too powerful to challenge and that nothing will ever change. The same resignation was evident in President Obama’s rather lifeless reaction to the Washington shooting last week. There is absolutely nothing he can do, which underscores the fact that America is in a jam and that international pressure may be one way of reducing the slaughter over the next generation. This has reached the point where it has ceased to be a domestic issue. The world cannot stand idly by.
Liberal Brit calls for UN invasion to disarm America - BizPac Review

Bring it on but please be sure Piers Morgan is with you on the front line when you come....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, that's swell. But it is funny that any psychopath would say such a thing. Although our looney tunes egg them on and apologize every chance they get! How diminished can the BO make us before even the wimps screaming this stuff feel they could try it?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Are they still PO's we whipped them twice and pulled their butt out of the slings in 2 world wars ????

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are they still PO's we whipped them twice and pulled their butt out of the slings in 2 world wars ????

Without US backing them UN couldn't invade a deserted island.

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Nice of you guys to finally turn up - after all the hard work was done.... :laughing7:

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best documentary / fly-on-the-wall / behind the scenes / true life movie ever made :laughing7: :laughing7:

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can one feel secure with the UN policing the world.....There is a reason they are based in our Country, and are stifled in the clearing of a shopping mall. The modern day United Nations is making the defunct League of Nations look viable!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I only have one question. How can the Brits invade anything? All they have is a tiny army and a few million unarmed stiffs who have no guns, no ammo, no clue how to use them if they did have them, no balls anyway snd no idea what "great sport" they would make for us. AND they are very lucky their little island isn't covered by german restaurants...

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only have one question. How can the Brits invade anything? All they have is a tiny army and a few million unarmed stiffs who have no guns, no ammo, no clue how to use them if they did have them, no balls anyway snd no idea what "great sport" they would make for us. AND they are very lucky their little island isn't covered by german restaurants...

Think you'll find those SF guys who took down Bin Laden as well as the others such as Green Berets, are STILL be trained by the UKSF Group - as they have been since the Brits "invented" the SF concept during WW2.

No honestly.......no thanks necessary....we're happy to help!! :laughing7:

Think you'll also find that Hitler's European campaign stopped when England was the next step? He knew when to call it quits :thumbsup:

Anyway, without all those V2 rocket scientists being so welcomed to the US after the war - guess you would never had made it to the moon, so its just as well the Germans didn't win eh?
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think you'll find those SF guys who took down Bin Laden as well as the others such as Green Berets, are STILL be trained by the UKSF Group - as they have been since the Brits "invented" the SF concept during WW2.

No honestly.......no thanks necessary....we're happy to help!! :laughing7:

Think you'll also find that Hitler's European campaign stopped when England was the next step? He knew when to call it quits :thumbsup:

Anyway, without all those V2 rocket scientists being so welcomed to the US after the war - guess you would never had made it to the moon, so its just as well the Germans didn't win eh?
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
We seem to loose more troops through friendly fire, than we do in conventional wars.

SS

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just what wars did the US win, couldn't even defeat a bunch of ill-equipped VC.

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What blows my mind is how we ever allowed our Government to "interpret" the Constitution. One of our Constitution's primary purposes was to limit the power of Government. "Shall not be infringed" was a simple well designed statement that leaves absolutely no room for interpretation. Allowing Government to interpret it has led to the obvious. Kind of like letting the fox guard the henhouse (a statement I have made many times). The statistics speak for themselves concerning areas with strict gun control VS. those with liberal laws. The glaringly obvious fact is that our Government could care less about the lives lost to gun violence or they wouldn't disarm law abiding citizens and make them prey to the criminal elements. Remove the guns from the law abiding and gun violence increases, and that is an undeniable fact. They fear our guns being used against them in opposition to the constant infringement upon our rights. MOLON LABE

Last edited:

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We seem to loose more troops through friendly fire, than we do in conventional wars.

SS

While the Brits invented the Commandos, the US invented Blue-on-Blue.....

What part of "I say, old chap, us fellows are on your side, please stop shooting us" is not clear? :laughing7:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please stop the attacks between US and England. Post is about a liberal Brit calling for UN to invade USA, something I dont think England would ever be a part of...

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The UN is not recognized by me in any way. They don't want to go anywhere to stop anything so I don't expect them at my door any time soon. I don't have the least bit of respect for our leaders as it is much less some non-American bozos. California can make all the laws they want about registering my guns or getting licensed to buy ammo but I'm afraid I'm grandfathered in on MY interpretation of my rights. We have no problems getting ammo or guns without Feinstein knowing. She wouldn't know an assault rifle from a slingshot anyway.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please stop the attacks between US and England. Post is about a liberal Brit calling for UN to invade USA, something I dont think England would ever be a part of...

Funny how you say this now, when you could have said it earlier up the page :icon_scratch: people in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

SS

Last edited:

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wisconsin has a larger army than Britain and home field advantage. :) My guess would be most Brits would come to our aid should the UN be dumb enough to invade the US. I know Dano would stand by me.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny how you say this now, when you could have said it earlier up the page :icon_scratch: people in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones.

SS

SS

SS, I do not live on here, I came back on and saw the attacks between countries and made my post.

SS. you know the rules, do not attack TN or any moderator on forums on how we moderate forums, contact moderators via pm per our rules if you have an issue.

Thread is locked...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
although it sounds Harsh, I don't know, he Has point here.

As citizens of the world, perhaps we should demand an end to the unimaginable suffering of victims and their families – the maiming and killing of children – just as America does in every new civil conflict around the globe.
:laughing7:

seems to me the article may just be turn about is fair play type Sarcasm.

You know as well as I do, if this happened in another country,
We'd be sticking are noses where they don't belong too. :laughing7:

re Kenya for One of several right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread