onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now just 2 actually just one now. One down. A few threads ago we were debating how in the world our country could be taken over. Well we can see from the news coverage it doesn't take many. People being told to stay indoors no taxi service no subway service etc etc. Now I know it's for all our safety but come on what if they come in force? Like 3 of them.:dontknow: And to top it off these kids are just out of High School.

They say there was a shoot out,wonder how many ak's bushmasters they are going to tell us they had?

How are they going to spin the religion side of this?
How many photo opps are they planning?
Why are so many bad things are happening under this administration? (No politics please) Just a thought.

Another thing I noticed Mother nature can stop a lot of violence Take Chicago during their rain storm (5+in) No murders reported??

What happened to our GANG of 4 pretty quiet last couple of days.8-) Doesn't Waterton Ma. Have a gun ban?
How would you feel if a nutjob is on the lose and you can't protect yourself? (I could be wrong on the gun thing)

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So now the armored trucks, police, ATF and all the government troops in the streets is for your safety eh? It's funny how people get down off of their soapbox when a little crap hits the fan.
521877_455612047851522_651169587_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So now the armored trucks, police, ATF and all the government troops in the streets is for your safety eh? It's funny how people get down off of their soapbox when a little crap hits the fan.
View attachment 780701

I was talking about them telling everyone to stay off the streets Or are forgetting that they (The people are supposed to be unarmed) My safety would be a Bushmaster I'm sure yours would be under the bed?

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
I hope those dudes are guilty, and all indications point to it. It is a chilling sight, all them police on the street going door to door. I guess the
question to be asked would be, along the lines of the ever growing list of "dangerous threats" here in America.
The expanding dhs brings up some chilling scenarios.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it gives the police a chance to walk through every home in Boston, twice if they want.

they can ask you to step outside "for your own safety" after all you may be being Threatened
to say your alone !

The police can then look through Closets, Drawers & Boxes For a terrorist :laughing7:

as I said, they are Lovin it. Taking pics & Notes

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it gives the police a chance to walk through every home in Boston, twice if they want.

they can ask you to step outside "for your own safety" after all you may be being Threatened
to say your alone !

The police can then look through Closets, Drawers & Boxes For a terrorist :laughing7:

as I said, they are Lovin it. Taking pics & Notes

Maybe you're not serious, but I'd give the police more credit than that.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'd give some more credit then that, But seriously ?
it's there only freebie.

I don't think they can use it in court at that moment, or would even want to.
But anything they see may stick with them.

there was something on the scanner this morning suspect number 2
in custody, had blasting caps, a gun, etc. the cop read off a list.

But yet, last I heard, they were still looking & searching homes,
at the time they shut down the scanners.

Was Suspect #2 the one they killed ?
or at least claimed they Killed ?

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, they are after a lunatic and besides, if your boss gave you a couple billion bullets, wouldn't you want to go shoot em?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

In Liberal Mass? They have very serious gun control in the 80's, and now our gov friends want to confiscate?

In this specific situation, we have no choice.

But! Should we trust?

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Liberal Mass? They have very serious gun control in the 80's, and now our gov friends want to confiscate?

In this specific situation, we have no choice.

But! Should we trust?

Everyone I know who has been shot at doesn't like it - a lot.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone I know who has been shot at doesn't like it - a lot.

this may be true , I don't know everyone you know who has been shot at. .

However if they put themselves in a Position where they increase the odds of
being shot at , they must at least know it could happen, and be ok with it.

so they shouldn't complain:dontknow:

I never had a problem Bucking the Status Quo.
I probably did it while being born.
however
you'll never see me in a clown suit in an anti clown convention.

I personally have no intention, or even dreams of walking around
displaying my self in a uniform as a kill or be killed, or "I have the right to shoot you
if you don't listen to me" target.
so my odds of being picked out of a crowd to be shot at should
be pretty minimal (Random) in the scheme of things :laughing7: wouldn't ya say ? :tongue3:

yes there will always be random shootings, but not putting yourself out there,
saying Here I am,
still lowers the odds.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now just 2 actually just one now. One down. A few threads ago we were debating how in the world our country could be taken over. Well we can see from the news coverage it doesn't take many. People being told to stay indoors no taxi service no subway service etc etc. Now I know it's for all our safety but come on what if they come in force? Like 3 of them.:dontknow: And to top it off these kids are just out of High School.

They say there was a shoot out,wonder how many ak's bushmasters they are going to tell us they had?

How are they going to spin the religion side of this?
How many photo opps are they planning?
Why are so many bad things are happening under this administration? (No politics please) Just a thought.

Another thing I noticed Mother nature can stop a lot of violence Take Chicago during their rain storm (5+in) No murders reported??

What happened to our GANG of 4 pretty quiet last couple of days.8-) Doesn't Waterton Ma. Have a gun ban?
How would you feel if a nutjob is on the lose and you can't protect yourself? (I could be wrong on the gun thing)

They disarmed the American Indian, see how well that worked for them....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm certainly enthused at the way agencies came together and put this situation into finality so quickly.

What I want to know is what the one that was gunned down did in Russia for 6 months, and what Putin really put on the table when he was asked for assistance? He has some useful information, and wants some concessions in return. I don't think our Administration is a match for him. They have let him fly under the radar for so long, he has been forgotten.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread