Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

Molly_Hatchet

Jul 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry lol - do these look like tools? in my previous post I posted multiple photos of what looks like the bell pestle. someone asked if it was found near other artifacts and, well, these other pieces were around there too. What do you think? They all have the same colors and fit beautifully in the hand. What do you think?

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
the one in the middle looks interesting....them being the same color could mean a couple of things, they were found at the same place and time having weathered and patinated the same, and are just rocks of the same kind of rocks, or they are all tools having been...as i said....found at the same time etc.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MH it would help if we could see what would have been the end of use, so has to make a call. If any tool was used at all it will have a sign of wear. Other than that it just a guess and please don't take this the wrong way, but that (it fits in the hand)quote just don't hold much water always. I can show you 1,000s of stones that fit in the hand ,but they were never a tool.:thumbsup:

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without more pics on them Im saying natural creek rocks. You can always prove me wrong though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions