Little .925 ring with a pink gemstone

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Boy, it was HOT today! Wasn't sure about going swinging after busting my butt in the blazing sun all day, but after a couple cold ones and some air conditioning, I decided I'd hit a spot or two.

Started off slow, but soon I started pulling quite a bit of clad and a couple college commencement buttons, and also hit this little silver ring. The stone is pink and heart-shaped and flanked by two diamonds that are so miniscule I have no reason to believe they are fake.:laughing7:

The wife immediately took a liking to it... At this rate, I'm never gonna have enough dough for a new detector. LOL

Thanks for looking!

20160725_213244.jpg
20160725_213813.jpg

Upvote 8

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me my daughters take my rings I had a display case for them all the good ones are gone As far as the wife goes well are new water heater tells you what she got her hands on Great hunt thanks for sharing your finds!!!!!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful little birthstone ring. Those little rings like that are the stars of my collection. You have to risk digging another Lincoln cent to get them, so I dig 1,000's of cents! Sub 8-)

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet little ring and if the wife likes it, sweeter yet. Congrats!!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the ring find :occasion14: As in A2coins case, my daughter takes all of my silver and gold jewelry finds and places them in a large treasure chest. I guess they are still mine. :dontknow:

OP
OP
DiamondDan

DiamondDan

Apr 21, 2016
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the replies, gang. Yes, I have taken to digging every stinking zinc that I get my coil over, 'cause you never know if it's a penny, or something else.

I never thought I would develop a hatred for pennies, but it makes me shake my head every time I pull a cancer-ridden zincoln out of the ground. I really feel it's a disgrace to our nation that our money is made with such cheap materials. Happy hunting, folks!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enough trinkets like the silver ring during the year might get you a new detector at Christmas.
Congrats on a nice hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread