Little bit of Beach Hunting

Akoostek

Jan 14, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New Episode: Beach Hunting - Ep16

Hey Guys!

Here is a quick Episode of the end of our LIVE dig and my hunt on the beach this morning. Found some pretty cool things including over 70 bottle caps lol. Lots of holes dug!! Enjoy HH

Also, don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel to be part of our Operation 250 giveaway in October. Our goal is to hit 250 subscriber by the end of September! Like, Share our videos! THanks for all the support. Very much appreciated, therefore our 250 giveaway prize will be something very good to show our appreciation. It will remain a surprise until our last episode of September! Hit that little bell to get all the notifications and updates. Cheers

Denis
Christien
[email protected]

PS: tried to add pictures, but the uploader seems to be having issues :(

Upvote 3

EastCoastmetal

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice bottle cap collection! hehe , My grand father was a lobster fishermen through the 50s and 60s, they actually pulled them by hand in boats without cabins in the 50s. Wet gear was a must in those days, no shelter. My dad had lobster boats/gear through the 70s , I fished with my brother in law for a few years, its tough work, but at least it was only a 2 month season per year.

How does the pro work in wet sand for you? Not really impressed with mine in salt water/wet sand etc, still decent machine.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Akoostek

Jan 14, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bottle cap collection! hehe , My grand father was a lobster fishermen through the 50s and 60s, they actually pulled them by hand in boats without cabins in the 50s. Wet gear was a must in those days, no shelter. My dad had lobster boats/gear through the 70s , I fished with my brother in law for a few years, its tough work, but at least it was only a 2 month season per year.

How does the pro work in wet sand for you? Not really impressed with mine in salt water/wet sand etc, still decent machine.

Thanks 👊

The pro works awesome in dry sand, bit iffy in wet sand, but can still manage. In wet sand i usually set my gnd balance to 14, 3 notch off of discrimination, in pro mode zero no discrimination. May have to take another notch off sensitivity but you'll see as u go! GL and HH

I miss lobster fishing, my dad fished for 47 years, i grew up in that living and it still means a whole lot to me. Miss the Acadian lifestyle lol

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care if I dig all bottle caps -- getting onto a beach to hunt is always worth doing and any finds are a bonus!! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions