Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....drove down to Kentville and hooked up with Slickpick Rick at the crack of dawn..............bouy was still in bed dreaming of digging up another 2 reale I think. From the land of the Bluenose.....drove down to Kentville and hooked up with Slickpick Rick at the crack of dawn..............bouy was still in bed dreaming of digging up another 2 reale I think. Anyway we started off at a field with each of us hitting a few buttons, old coppers and pieces of silver. After meandering in a drunken sailor grid for a few hours we headed out to a playing field stopping along the way for some way too good pizza and pop. Renewed and reinvigorated we tackled the sports field with each of us scoffing junk rings and a load of clad. SPR dug up over 80 coins with his Tecnetics while I managed slightly over quota with my Freedom 3 Plus.
Slickpick Rick's quota.

Bluenoser's quota.

Original plan was that SPR was going to come back to my abode for a day but he had a change of plans so we parted ways. Thanks SPR for the AT Pro box so that I can mail her to Garrett for repairs.. A most pleasant day a digging!Anyway we started off at a field with each of us hitting a few buttons, old coppers and pieces of silver. After meandering in a drunken sailor grid for a few hours we headed out to a playing field stopping along the way for some way too good pizza and pop. Renewed and reinvigorated we tackled the sports field with each of us scoffing junk rings and a load of clad. SPR dug up over 80 coins with his Tecnetics while I managed slightly over quota with my Freedom 3 Plus.
Slickpick Rick's quota.

Bluenoser's quota.

Original plan was that SPR was going to come back to my abode for a day but he had a change of plans so we parted ways. Thanks SPR for the AT Pro box so that I can mail her to Garrett for repairs.. A most pleasant day a digging!

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread