Little Canned Heat

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This great song from "Canned heat" reached number 1 in twenty five countries and this song became the unofficial theme song of the Woodstock Festival.
Don...

60s and 70s were a blast. :headbang:

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 60's rocked! I worked with a guy whose brother and girlfriend went to Woodstock. I said I bet that was an incredible time and he said his brother didn't remember a dang thing!

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to go, unfortunately I was on Kadena AFB Okinawa and I would have had to go AWAL to go.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
T-H I don’t see your Philippines thread,
Any news on the family?
Reports sound like it was a bad one

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T-H I don’t see your Philippines thread,
Any news on the family?
Reports sound like it was a bad one
The thread is still active. It was bad, to the best of my knowledge all is well with family everyone has checked in, no major damage to homes, lots of clean up, down trees etc. One of wife's brothers and his family lives in a northern surburb of Cebu City. They were the ones I was most concerned about, from what we have heard they are good.

Thankfully their homes survived with only minor damage, money is tight here still due to the virus so I am glad my wife and I don't have to worry about helping rebuild any homes in the Philippines.

Thanks for asking.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread