Little heartbreaker

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this nice little point this morning. Just hate one of the ears was broke off, still a keeper though IMG_20170713_135024.jpg

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear ya seems like finding a perfect one is very slim now days. I hear stories from some of the older collectors as to when they use to plow and how they could pick and choose as to which ones they wanted. Now days its what ever comes my way.

tnmudman

Feb 12, 2017
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That would have been a killer i have heard some older folks say that they used them as skipping rocks in the river being flat they were great for that purpose

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang...

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would have been a killer i have heard some older folks say that they used them as skipping rocks in the river being flat they were great for that purpose

I sometimes wonder if Im not picking up someone elses throw backs by all of the brokes I find.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sometimes wonder if Im not picking up someone elses throw backs by all of the brokes I find.

Iv found myslef thinking I found a cache only to realize it was one of my old piles ....I seem to load my pockets up while looking and than start picking the keepers on the wall back and leave the rest behind .... I use to bring home everything but wife doesn't like them on every window sill near the kitchen sink lol

OP
OP
coosakid

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iv found myslef thinking I found a cache only to realize it was one of my old piles ....I seem to load my pockets up while looking and than start picking the keepers on the wall back and leave the rest behind .... I use to bring home everything but wife doesn't like them on every window sill near the kitchen sink lol
I got the same ol habits

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread