Little late but huge shell fragment

HuntingVa

Jan 28, 2007
Orange, Va
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer xs
So i was hunting awhile back in fredericksburg in my dark days when i didnt post on here i just read everyone elses, and i dug this boheameth of a fragment, hutch911 cleaned it up for me awhile back and it came ou nice, and i just want to pubicly tell everyone about Hutch911, he is one heck of a guy always respectful of the spots i have taken him, never greedy or sneaky in the things he does and he has opened the door for me to meet his girlfriend who is also completely genuine and digs too!, also two other awesome people on here civilman1(joe) and tymcmurray(ty) also the same way they were kind enought to let me come all the way to anteitam with them just wanted to tell a little about the people i have met on here.

Attachments

• PICT0136.JPG
    PICT0136.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 331
  • PICT0137.JPG
    PICT0137.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 337
  • PICT0138.JPG
    PICT0138.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0
very cool find

That is a great find and definitely one of those that makes you sit and ponder it a while...

Grip

I love those shell fragments. That is a nice sized one too!! I agree, Joe and Ty are good people and I'm glad that they took you out hunting with them.! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Like you said Adam.....Good People :thumbsup: I remember seeing that at Hutch's house while it was still "cookin",man is that one chunk of iron.I'm glad it's done and you have it to proudly display.Very Cool Find !!!!

That is a sweet relic,That thing must have been huge all together.
Congrats :thumbsup:

fortbball9

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back