Little late..

Phishfarmer

Feb 26, 2016
Petersburg Virginia
Detector(s) used
Deus, Others
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These finds are actually from Thursday but life got in the way of posting them 'til now. Got to wear long pants and long sleeves because of the bugs and poison ivy and it was hot. Shleppin through the woods in sweaty jeans and shirt is draining. I was tuckered after 4 hours and I rested several times along the way. There are pros and cons of hunting every month of the year with a heckuva lot fewer cons in the fall.

Found a couple blobs of deep iron, a couple round balls, 3 ringers, a Williams cleaner and a Spencer. Also found a dime-sized whatzit that is yet to be ID'ed. Not too much trash which is always a good thing.

20180615_194725[1].jpg

Upvote 10

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
gotta love finding CW stuff

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These finds are actually from Thursday but life got in the way of posting them 'til now. Got to wear long pants and long sleeves because of the bugs and poison ivy and it was hot. Shleppin through the woods in sweaty jeans and shirt is draining. I was tuckered after 4 hours and I rested several times along the way. There are pros and cons of hunting every month of the year with a heckuva lot fewer cons in the fall.

Found a couple blobs of deep iron, a couple round balls, 3 ringers, a Williams cleaner and a Spencer. Also found a dime-sized whatzit that is yet to be ID'ed. Not too much trash which is always a good thing.

View attachment 1602434

Anytime I can get at-least 1 Civil War Bullet , it's a great Hunt.

I feel ya on the Bugs & Humidity. I sweat thinking about my next hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread