Living will...simplified

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
Subject: Living Will

I think this is the best living will form that I've seen, it's easy to understand, and it makes perfect sense as well. It

will help cut the paper work.

I, _________________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by
artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't
pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it and whose only concern is their own well-being and bank
account or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills. If a reasonable amount of time passes and I
fail to ask for at least one of the following:

______a Bloody Mary,
______a Margarita
______a Miller Lite
______a Martini
______a Vodka and Tonic
______a Steak
______Lobster tail or crab legs
______The remote control
______Chocolate
______Sex
______a Tee Time

it should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my
appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day.

P

PostFatal

If I am incopacitated and unable to speak just hook me up intravenously to a bottle of Vodka and when I am well pickled you can just bury me anywhere, I won't mind a bit.

OP
OP
Arakronn

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
If I am incopacitated and unable to speak just hook me up intravenously to a bottle of Vodka and when I am well pickled you can just bury me anywhere, I won't mind a bit.

Then 100 yrs. from now somebody on TNet will be posting a find of a well preserved MDer with an IV in their arm asking "what's this?"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread