dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's weird..looked at my message section from my phone..nothing about being full..any thoughts dram?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Try checking it from a computer instead of phone. The tapatalk app leaves out a lot of features available on PC.

sent from a potato...

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey..just figured it out..thanks for telling me 500 pms. .hard to believe, made me smile to read some old ones:))

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Anytime!

sent from a potato...

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Well, I'll say this...I have never tried it and never will. I am getting tired of how backwards our country is anymore though. The politicians are coming after my soda pop and banning it while at the same time legalizing marijuana. Now does this make sense to any of you???

sent from a potato...

Well.. cannabis is more beneficial than soda pop!:laughing7:

Don't say you "never will".. it maybe the only medicine that may help you in the future?

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Well.. cannabis is more beneficial than soda pop!:laughing7:

Don't say you "never will".. it maybe the only medicine that may help you in the future?
Well I can tell you , my personal beliefs being what they are I will never try it...

sent from a potato...

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Well I can tell you , my personal beliefs being what they are I will never try it...

sent from a potato...

You have two sides to cannabis.. one recreation.. one medical.
The side I'm talking about is "medical"...

You must have missed this...

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what i do not understand is how they legalized alcohol,and criminalized pot.and another thing is your body gets rid of what it dose not like quick,and tries to hang on to what it does like.

Last edited:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
my guess Jamey is money, you have to put effort into making beer or shine in a still, therefore easier to regulate and tax. Cannabis on the other hand a little baby can pickup a seed off a table and drop it in the grass, and odds are a plant will pop up if the seed is viable, so extremely difficult to regulate and tax since the black market will just continue on as it currently is even in legal med states.
That's my take on it anyway.

Mike

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep a good read,but the stuff is spoiled,rotten not fresh as when it was meant to go into your body.at least thats how i think,and im not a great thinker ill admit.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep a good read,but the stuff is spoiled,rotten not fresh as when it was meant to go into your body.at least thats how i think,and im not a great thinker ill admit.
Well....Scotch gets better as it gets older! That's why 30 year old single malt costs so damn much!

goober

Jun 2, 2013
sw lower mi
Detector(s) used
fisher 1260.yea its old.fisher 2 box. gold bug.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote all the stats you want,make all the excuses you want,tell of all the WONDERFUL times you had when high, its still STUPID AND WRONG!! one thing is clear,this country is run by old/ex pot heads,thats why it going down the TOILET! People with fried brain cells CANT understand it!

squiggy

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2012
CA
Detector(s) used
Ace 250..garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
YOU GOT IT RIGHT GOOBER!!

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i like johnny walker,once in a blue moon,your right goober ones who smoke it all the time are fried,but i do not think Obama got in office smoking every day.think how hard it would be to be black and make it to be president in this world.i am not saying it is good to smoke for some,i know it helps many it has helped me it is not the dark drug that the gov has made many belive it is is all im trying to say,moderation is the key to it all.there is drugs that i can not stand though,and the fake weed that is legal to sell come on man we need to wake up

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote all the stats you want,make all the excuses you want,tell of all the WONDERFUL times you had when high, its still STUPID AND WRONG!! one thing is clear,this country is run by old/ex pot heads,thats why it going down the TOILET! People with fried brain cells CANT understand it!
Oh it was being ran fine before pot? 2 world wars and the development of nuclear weapons, nerve gas and all the other nerve agents...

Pot is simply pot, it is not the curse of man kind and far less harmful than the legal tobacco and alcohol....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love Chavis but will drink other scotches....

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh it was being ran fine before pot? 2 world wars and the development of nuclear weapons, nerve gas and all the other nerve agents...

Pot is simply pot, it is not the curse of man kind and far less harmful than the legal tobacco and alcohol....
None of "them" are/were pot heads. Di*k heads maybe. Those guys hate pot...so WTF are you talking about?
The good ole boys do coke, and drink enough to pickle themselves! But pot? No.

Number9

Aug 3, 2009
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
So tell me.. do you know why cannabis was made illegal in 1937?

Here's you a hint... both marijuana and industrial hemp are cannabis.

People need to stop guessing or basing their opinions on what the Government has told them in the last 80 years!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Always enjoy the side effects breezed over during prescription drug adds. Some worse than condition being treated by so much it would be self destructive to endure.
Death a serious risk despite it only turning up in a few test patents but how about long term? I exaggerate but bleeding out the butt over an arthritis medicine may not be gaining.
Marijuana can be abused like many other things. I would much rather deal with a pot smoker than a drunk or a crack head.
The trouble of heroin and other drugs bother me more . Seeing a stoner who abuses hooter is little better, that is understood.
Violence is not one of the trade marks of marijuana on the user end. Right or wrong it is not at the top of my list to fret about recreational use. Its medicinal use a whole nother story. Compared to other drugs have at it. Let alone the uses it is more effective at like vomiting control.
Not all who try it get hooked. Being able to leave it when not needed trumps some other drugs with worse effects that have a ramp time to effect and to withdraw and clear system of. Could people indulge in moderation recreational use would not see such conflict but being human many are susceptible to overdoing anything.
I recall a very old man ,sorry it's been mentioned before who said he'd been around it most his life and no body got carried away. His brain functioned well enough to converse with ease and seemed fine though I,m no authority on a persons condition based on a conversation inside their brain physically.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread