Loads of clad, second and third silver coins, first couple of bottles, and "im in".

Hunter101

Feb 24, 2016
Utah
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/Garrett Ace 350/Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loads of clad, second and third silver coins, first couple of bottles, and "i'm in".

Went out yesterday and finally got around to cleaning my finds. Had a hayday in the clad deptartment.

IMG_1278.jpg

Found over 10$ in clad and a 1953 washington, a 1962 rosie, and three wheat pennies. Also found a 1949 nickel. I really need a magnifying glass for this one because it looks like the mint mark is a d over s. Would be great if it was. Ill have to invest in a magnifier because my youngin' eyes don't cut it.

IMG_1276.jpg

Went to that bottle dumb I have been talking about. All I did was walk the surface trying to survey the area. I found three bottles I liked. They are all modern but I like them. The medium sized one is a bud light bottle I think. The small one looks like a medicine bottle. It's plastic. Not sure about the large one.

IMG_1277.jpg

Found a lot of knick-knacks. Sprinkler head, I'm in pin, a boy scouts medallian with the law, oath, motto, and slogan on either side.

IMG_1275.jpg

All in All it was a pretty good outing!:hello2:

Upvote 8
Looks like a good day with a lot of digging there. I am terrible with seeing mint mark error's, or my are anyway lol. Hope it turns out for you. HH

Looks like a very productive day hunting! Nice silver finds. :occasion14:

Huge pile of loot!, great going on the silver!

Congratz on a lot of good finds! Silver is always good, especially a quarter!

That sure is a lot of digging

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back