waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I had a few extra moments Monday so decided to head out to a local park. I've been working the baseball field pretty hard but hadn't gotten to any other part of the approximately 7 acre park. Didn't have a lot of time so I just kinda rambled to the base of a slope and around the only 2 trees in the park. Nothing exciting, but enough to convince me to go back and work it a little harder.

1 dime; 1 nickel; 6 cents; POS silver plated copper ring (heavy and whacked by a mower), reflector, the business end of a bullet, a hot wheels Porsche and the obligatory trash.

Attachments

• treasures 2-5-07.JPG
    treasures 2-5-07.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 677
  • porsche.JPG
    porsche.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 674
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes! Isn't it great to go out and play for a bit! ;)

Congrats! Nana :)

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
Good hunt, exercise, fresh air and some detecting time........a good day !!! ;D

Eddy1H

Dec 17, 2006
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
Its always nice to get to a place with your detector and find just about anything
those are nice finds and you always get better with every hunt,
WTG
Eddy

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
I see a lot here about cleaning coins...I see you cleaned up the car. PLEASE do not try and wax it. You will just get angry and throw it.... :o ;D
~Nash~

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are pretty typical of my park finds. Are we hunting the same place? ;) I still hit the parks every once in a while although they have been beat to death. Just when I thought I'd give 'em up I found a nice wrist watch still ticking. I do this mostly for fun although I would like to get more serious and do some relic hunting. Good outing. Monty

OP
OP
waseeker

waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a bit of water and a soft brush to clean the car. Nothing harsh and no wax I promise ;D

I figure by cleaning it up in the winter time there will be less trash for me to pick through in the summer time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread