Locating gold objects at a depth of 91.8 feet?

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really hope your not seriose

F

Floater

UGGHH MARK US OFF. LOL I CNAT EVEN TYPE THIS IS TOO FUNNY<Have you been talking to those people on the Drowsing thread somewhere .Is Dale Gribble Feeding you info on LBJ or LRL's OR Whatever. ROFL IF you find one would you send me the info. Quick Call Carl. He may be able to Deprogram you. LOL

D

deacon

Try a core driller first, then if it warrants a full crew with digging equipment

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
markusov said:
Does anyone who has bought an Mineoro PDC 205,PDC 210 is satisfied with it?If not, then what method will allow me to detect treasure from a distance,buried a mile away and depth to a 100 feet?

Just step right up! Have I got a detector for you! It's called the Concentrated. Observable. Nutrino device, or C.O.N for short! As you may be aware, trillions of nutrinos pass right through the earth every day! They have no detectable mass and just stream out of the sun and right through the earth! Now I and my research associates have developed this device to observe these particles as they pass and interact with ONLY the densest of elements! That's right! I mean GOLD! This device can locate any gold on this planet, and some on nearby ones! Just look as my chief scientist and his assistant demo this amazing device! We are happy to prove this machines amazing capabilities on our site for a small fee.Below you will find pics of this amazing device, and pics of it in action! :D

Attachments

• gadget 1.JPG
    gadget 1.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 552
  • gadget 2.JPG
    gadget 2.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 561
  • gadget5.JPG
    gadget5.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 501
OP
OP
M

markusov

Jul 1, 2005
omnicognic said:
markusov said:
Does anyone who has bought an Mineoro PDC 205,PDC 210 is satisfied with it?If not, then what method will allow me to detect treasure from a distance,buried a mile away and depth to a 100 feet?

Just step right up! Have I got a detector for you! It's called the Concentrated. Observable. Nutrino device, or C.O.N for short! As you may be aware, trillions of nutrinos pass right through the earth every day! They have no detectable mass and just stream out of the sun and right through the earth! Now I and my research associates have developed this device to observe these particles as they pass and interact with ONLY the densest of elements! That's right! I mean GOLD! This device can locate any gold on this planet, and some on nearby ones! Just look as my chief scientist and his assistant demo this amazing device! We are happy to prove this machines amazing capabilities on our site for a small fee.Below you will find pics of this amazing device, and pics of it in action!? :D

The oldest gold on this planet,(over 5000 years) is found near the toun I leave .Theare many treasures buried for many sentures on the Ballkans weare I come from.If u come and help me woud be nise.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe UNFORTUNATELY the ONLY way to Detect things at that depth,

Would be STRIP MINING.

My Suggestion, IF you havn't already Purchased one,

Find a place where you can Purchase a Top of the Line Detector.

MINELAB, Explorer II Or their GP 3500 GOLD DETECTOR for Example,

And Get the Targets within 5 Feet or so of the Surface.

BEST OF LUCK, The "BALKANS" (Spelling ? :) ) are Cool

Jeff

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
markusov, I hope I didn't offend, I was making fun of all the LRL scams and not you! These guys throw together a box of gizmos, make extrordinary claims and can only demonstrate it working on their chosen spots. They are the REAL con artists and they are who I'm poking at! Good hunting markusov! omnicognic 8)

da Hobo

May 6, 2005
Northern Illinois
Divine intervention might be helpful. :)

A mile? 100 ft? I was in the oil biz and even they can't work to those specs. lol I would double check the ad for this device.

Hobo

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
omni i know you can't put a price on the C.O.N.......as it is truly PRICELESS !! gldhntr

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Bria!? Found any fabulous treasures since you been gone?? You are so good you probably wont even need such a device. I know where there is solid gold bricks but they are in the middle of a lake about 80 ft. down.? I'll sell you a map and furnish discovery pictures , that way you won't even have to find them on the internet..? JIM

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, remind me to never, ever, ever get on your bad sides guys! Viscious, but funny as hell, LMAO!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
treasurekidd said:
WOW, remind me to never, ever, ever get on your bad sides guys! Viscious, but funny as hell, LMAO!!

NOT Vicious Yet, or posts would Disappear ;D

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
omnicognic said:
markusov said:

Just step right up! Have I got a detector for you! It's called the Concentrated. Observable. Nutrino device, or C.O.N for short! As you may be aware, trillions of nutrinos pass right through the earth every day! They have no detectable mass and just stream out of the sun and right through the earth! Now I and my research associates have developed this device to observe these particles as they pass and interact with ONLY the densest of elements! That's right! I mean GOLD! This device can locate any gold on this planet, and some on nearby ones! Just look as my chief scientist and his assistant demo this amazing device! We are happy to prove this machines amazing capabilities on our site for a small fee.Below you will find pics of this amazing device, and pics of it in action!? :D

LMAO!!!

Good one Omni ;D

Kinda like my machine that detects the DEEP $H&T!! (Shown below)!

Attachments

• pic22794.jpg
    pic22794.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 279

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread