location found that will prove santa maria mines are jesuit treasures.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My maps and documents do tell a story on its own. The map of the latin hearts is located in my treasure area.on it it not only gives quantities but also tells you where other burried items are located
On the map there are two vaults and it states in latin the contents.it mentions books and tablets. Once we retrieve them from the vault will have the evidence. These items may be worth a fortune.
Now if the archiologist and museum was involved they would most likely take it all away.or do you think that the the catholic church will claim it like Spain did and send planes to pick it up the and deliver it to the Vatican.

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Peralta, there is no telling now a days. The government helped Spain steal the treasure from odessy group. OOOPS, Excuse me I didn't mean to mention something polictical!

Back to the subject. There are many factors in that someone with common sense can put two and two together. Most of it is surely it will be taken from one no matter what group they are with! I am sure there are people here on this forum where archies came in and did their dirty deed as they don't want anyone else to trample on a historical site, and you know who abcks them up! So they stole all the credit and gave, sold whatever to the museums or people of you know who, or countries in question. It would almost leave someone to find it, recover it and certainly most likely put it on the black market so they can get their recovery fees, and wealth themselves from it!

It seems that these people don't want the average "JOE" to find something of high value and get wealth from it! So it leaves one to wonder what to do next!

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
peralta, remember the three little monkeys? see no evil, hear no evil,speak no evil. -- see no archies, hear no archies,speak to no archies.
that also goes for anyone. just stay cool calm and quiet about it.

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I was in your position, I would delete your post immediately!
Remember the thread about this forum being watched!

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should give us permits, and let us go where we need to go. Make the Park Rangers keep wondering eyes out, lol. Unfortunately the process to do a little panning or look at rocks has been made to stop just that kind of recreational activity. Im not sure how much is being preserved, as we havent found enough history and wrote about already. But it would be nice to get it before the next road or housing project gets built?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont see a problem with a one man operation and simple tools. How much dirt can we move? I think being responsible and cleaning up is the only problem with us looking. Course there are other ways to look without getting attention.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread