🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
Most Likely your Computers security settings
Are deleting Cookies
I wonder if that bugger is responsible for deleting some of my replies, and threads :icon_scratch: :laughing9:

SS

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mackaydon said:
Try: Click on FORUM rather than LOG IN
Doesn't work. I'm having the same problem. It's in the pc security. I'll being calling my Tech. in a bit, I'll let you know if he has an answer.

Even though I know I'm putting in the correct password, half of the time it tells me I've used an invalid password and I have to re-enter it. :help: :laughing7:

Eagle

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O.K., I just spoke to my Technician and he said he had never heard of such a thing. It sounds more like a glitch in Tnet servers. But he'll do some research on it and get back to me tomorrow.

The thing is, I have my security settings on medium and have no problems with any of the other membership sites that I frequent in the course of conducting my business. So, hopefully I'll find out tomorrow where the problem is.

Eagle

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What browser are you using , I have had this happen to me on MS Explorer , but not with Firefox if I had it saving the passwords .
And if you are using Explorer you may change to Firefox as I have been finding conflicts with sites on the web with the security settings on Explorer on the family computer were they use Explorer . Another thing that can cause this is your firewall . If you are using a third party firewall you may have to go in and set it to open on this site.

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday evening, I downloaded and installed Firefox. I've still had to login 3 times today.

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Logging in! >Update<

Hokay, It's taken about 3 days of logging in, but now, it's retaining my user name and password. I haven't had to login in the past 48 hours or so.

Was it the Firefox?? Or was it the Tnet servers??

Anyway, it's great!! Now, maybe I can push myself back to my thread and crank out a couple more stories. :laughing9: :laughing9:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only time I have to log in is when I clean my cache of temp files, cookies and other nonsense. I do notice that autocomplete doesn't seem to work with this site though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread