lokk at the The grave :)

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brnt_amrcan said:
Not to be a poor sport about the pic but it looks like there are to boulder's on each side
of the door if you look closely you can see a M both look the same on each rock a positioned in the same way.In the center of the door is a man setting in a chair,also there is a cross to the top of the door and one on the right sid of the rock. If the pic is not real. would you go back to the site a take a
picture.

brnt,

You are absolutely correct. This is a very poorly Photoshopped picture. If you look closely at the boulders on each side of the "tomb", you will notice they are EXACTLY THE SAME! They even have the EXACT SAME dark line running through the rock (right above the red lines in my pic). See:

indexphp1gf6.jpg

The Maltese Crosses were real pics, and very nice too, Thank You, but this is a poor hoax. That's why it is so blurry.

Best,

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a matter of fact, the whole cross and door were created using the BURN TOOL in Photoshop's Pallette. Don't believe me?

How do you like this?

indexphp1adn3.jpg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've been using Photoshop since about 1991. It takes a pretty good graphic designer to get one past me, and brother, this ain't it!

Best,

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

digman

Jul 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
L-Rods & MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK ottoman,
Tell us your story.
What are you looking for, in these tombs? actually there are 4 more tombs in this area. If you are talking about Edirne town, in the west part of Turkey, near the border with Greece.
Edirne town has a very rich and old history traced back to 1200 B.C.
It was a very important city during Hellenic, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman periods. So the area is very rich in old remainings, ruins etc.

Tell us what are you looking for, show us some good pictures, and we'll take it from there.
Digman.

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
Digman said:
OK ottoman,
Tell us your story.
What are you looking for, in these tombs? actually there are 4 more tombs in this area. If you are talking about Edirne town, in the west part of Turkey, near the border with Greece.
Edirne town has a very rich and old history traced back to 1200 B.C.
It was a very important city during Hellenic, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman periods. So the area is very rich in old remainings, ruins etc.

Tell us what are you looking for, show us some good pictures, and we'll take it from there.
Digman.

İt is an old church,but it is known from the state,and nobody can do anything to this place and ottoman he is telling shit,it is somewhere else in turkey,he is stealing this pictures from turkish treasure sites and showing them as he knows the places,he never saw this place so dont give your attention to the shit he tells

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yilpet,

I saw this from the start. All his pictures of the treasure were scans from a magazine.

Mike

yilpet

Aug 24, 2007
Ok mike,i was angry cause he is steelling the time of people who really need help with this bullshit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread