NJKLAGT

Bronze Member
Oct 18, 2014
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'Went down to London for some BBQ with friends and family. While everyone was sleeping in after a late night I went and sniffed out a spot not 50 metres from the back door. They have a deep ravine at the back of their new suburb, situated on some old flat farmland, and so I thought there would definitely be some dumps around. I've included the pinkish fruit jar and flat-shouldered Crowleytown-ish jar from my previous dig for some added colour (as well as the nice salt shaker which I dug a fitting lid for): 2 iodines with the skull and crossbones, a tiny 'Canadian Apple Blossom' jug which I guess is a perfume from the 60s, a half gallon crock all the way from Alberta which was in 4 pieces and my easiest repair, a tiny Vicks Drops, my first blown cobalt blue bottle which also happens to be a poison, and a Hemingray insulator. Then I got a handful of sodas that I'll probably trade. 'Forgot to include a nice green West Virginia swirl marble, and everyone's favourite, a nice big Milk of Magnesia!

I'm definitely pumped about the poison, I've been waiting too long for a blown blue. For the crock I used a lid that I found about a year ago - to get it to sit and display nicely I traced out a cardboard ring to hold it up!

There it is,

NJ

DSCF7946.JPGDSCF7949.JPGDSCF7956.JPGDSCF7968.JPGDSCF7970.JPG

Very Cool finds. The poison rocks! Congrats. jgas

Thanks jgas!

Here is my humble little collection of poisons that I've dug so far:

DSCF8070.JPG

old bottles are cool!!:thumbsup: I like to find bottles digging in old dumps.

3 poisons and 2 embossed crocks !! Congrats ,nice dig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back