Long range handheld metal detectors?

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
long range ? if that's not misleading ? never used one ? if I did i'm in the Midwest would it tell me ? theres gold in California ? ooh and theres definitely gold in Alaska ? but its definitely too cold to go dere. and I have no luck ! so if you're lucky give one a try. and be sure to let me know how lucky you were ? K

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To avoid problems thread is being moved to LRL forum.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They're all dowsing rod with lights and a metaphysical device or a dds generator/timer IC if they contain any functional circuitry at all. Build a set of L rods and one of the boxes I posted if you want metaphysical or hook a dds generator to the rods if you want "science" based devices.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple resistors, switches, transistor radio antenna, and the expensive Star Wars case that costs ten times more than the electrical parts inside. Electrical, not electronic.

Just add 25 years of daily practice with FEEDBACK, some meditation, and a whole lotta luck. If you have a good lead, you can get the odds narrowed down to about one in ten-thousand.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread