Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett pinpointer
Lesche 85 and Sampson t-handle 31"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon all,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm new to the forum but I've been a lurker for many years enjoying reading all of the stories and seeing the pictures of all of your wonderful finds.

About a week ago about I Garrett ace 350 and this is my first metal detector. I've put about six hours on the machine and haven't found too much yet but it's been so hot and dry here that the ground is almost inpenetrable in some areas

I've been hunting mostly Dorthea Dix campus for now as I live pretty close to it and all of the things that I have found have came from that area except for all the rusty nails and trash that I found in my yard.

I love history, am an Eagle Scout, love the outdoors, and I'm looking forward to hopefully making some new friends, metal detecting, gold panning, and gem hunting buddies

The most interesting thing that I found is that half of horseshoe ... I could not locate the other half. It was burried about 6 feet from an old oak tree in the back part of Dix campus
image.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

You have a good start for relic hunting, take your time and enjoy the hobby.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

adamBomb

May 30, 2014
Wilmington NC
Detector(s) used
Nox 700;
Past: Nox 600; CTX; CZ21; Excal II; White's DF;
920i Stealth Scoop
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
welcome. if you come down to wilm pm me for a beach hunt:)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet, the original and oldest treasure forum on the net.... Have fun, if you have questions don't be shy, just ask!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread