long time lurker in need of map dowse

deepupinit

Greenie
Apr 6, 2012
Cannyonville, Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey guys,
I have been reading these forums alot in the past and just decided to register finally. I started being interested in dowsing at a young age watching an old farmer come to my grandparents and locating a well for them. I decided to make a set of rods and practice, I think I have gotten decent not great, just decent. Anyhow I dowsed this area last year and I wished I gould figure out how to mark them so you guys could dowse it for me to check my work, unfortunatley I will have to compare the paper version I have. The sandbar centered in the photo is where I started and I pretty much dowsed the whole creek from the left of the picture to the right of the pic. can you guys dowse this area for me? That way I can compare what I came up with to what I came up with. Thanks in advance and if I ever get good at map dowsing I can pitch in!! George
oursandbar.jpg

OP
OP
D

deepupinit

Greenie
Apr 6, 2012
Cannyonville, Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I need to figure out how I can make it bigger.. you mean just bigger area? or better resolution? I got pretty good hits out of the small sandbar dead center in the picture up where you came up with hits damn near matches what I got, I think there is a streak of gold comming from just up river.?.? Thanks again, George

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red Xs for mostly loose surface coins, I'd check the left one could be a silver cache. Green Xs for archaeological signals. A bit of gold attraction in the soil marked by yellow circles.

oursandbar-deepupinit.jpg

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi deepupinit,
Dowsing revealed...
Blue circled areas: Silver coins attractions...both caches and individual silver coins scattered all over the sandbar.
White circled are: Gold/Silver coins attraction. (cache)
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

oursandbardowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread