Look at this video

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They certainly look like they were opened to me..

clarknau

Jul 25, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Is it a good idea to buy for $550 dollars? No. You can go to your bank and buy them for $500. If you're asking if it's a good idea to sell them for $550 dollars, that's up to you. Doesn't seem worth the time and effort IMO.

OP
OP
hotrod

hotrod

Bronze Member
May 12, 2012
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was asking about selling

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem is, you will be looking for someone in your area who can not buy them from a bank to sell them to. Also, if someone tried to sell me a box that had looked like it had been searched like that one did, and tried to make $50 off of me, it would cost them more than $50 to get their knee repaired after my bat hit it. Keep it honest and avoid this scam.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish people would stop advertising CRHing on Youtube, yes you can make money doing it, but you would probably cut into your system doing it, over ordering to keep up your hobby and selling them too maybe too much on your ordering system and the bank may start refusing you though. HH, Mavedrick.

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, what a scam she has.

She gets a box from the bank, searches them, hand-closes up the roll, then tells us that it's unsearched, and tries to sell them at a profit.

I wonder if anybody is gullible enough to take her up on this. Well, there's a sucker born every minute. And, as a corollary, a scam artist born every minute too.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha she just sent me a wall of hate text for calling her out. What a scam.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That person is a wild eyed scam artist. She might believe that is doing people a favor too.

I love how she is getting called out, and reacting to it. perfect!

vetarun

Jan 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I left two messages to her. I looked on Craigslist also in her area. I didn't see her on there. She wanted a CRH as a dump not the banks.

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha! I got the same "3 feet back of your head" message and this one, " You're not very intelligent. You don't pay attention. You clearly don't know what is going on. You are stupid."

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, and I just got this, "You're not even active on YouTube. Get out of here instead of writing GREEDY Comments little girl. Faggot. " Haha. Guess they don't like being called out.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just some lady making it sound like a really good deal to buy a half dollars from her for 51 cents a piece.

"some of the coins are worth 5 or 15 dollars"

She sounds...like a trashy scammer. It was entertaining, yes.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
There are people selling unopened rolls on eBay for more then 10 dollars each and getting good feedback

GarouLady

Sep 6, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
Other
Bummer I wanted to see the video too. But I happen to like watching Youtube. some of it you can tell was faked but I love watching people finding silver or getting skunked. Kinda like a CRHr's version of Big brother. If I ain't finding silver, I am jealously happy that someone else is. Even if it is someone has to get 50 boxes of coins a week. Ouch! Makes my pocketbook hurt just thinking about it.

Hugs and Smiles,
Garoulady

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread