Look what I found at my place!!!

Ole # 7

Feb 13, 2014
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Eclipse 9.5 concentric, Eclipse DD 6x10, Bullseye TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I happened to find my friendly neighborhood Whites dealer at my place today! (He understands that with great power comes great responsibility!!!) I am now the proud owner of an MXT Pro, with a TRX pin pointer!!! I imagine my 4 year old and I will dig every sprinkler head in my yard up tomorrow! Here's to great finds!!! Thanks for all the advise, everyone!!!

Attachments

• Detector.jpg
    Detector.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 7

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! That's the best kind of find!!!!!
Hint....turn off the water to the sprinkler system before you dig. Lol!
Hope you and the 4yr old have a grand time, and great adventure! Find a ton of gold!
Happiness is what it's all about! You have already found the true gold, the two of you discovering together! Well done!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats to you!!!! :occasion14:
All you need now is that Lesche digger. Oh yeah, and an ice pick too. :laughing7:
Have fun,
Doug

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get out there when the 4 year old isn't around and salt your yard with 20 or 30 various coins. He'll love it!

70monte68

Aug 8, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
Don't know to much about them, but good luck

OP
OP
O

Ole # 7

Feb 13, 2014
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Eclipse 9.5 concentric, Eclipse DD 6x10, Bullseye TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea Beez!!!

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
ModernMiner said:
Congrats to you!!!! :occasion14: All you need now is that Lesche digger. Oh yeah, and an ice pick too. :laughing7: Have fun, Doug
where can I find one of those leaches diggers online. Would like to try one out. Are they sturdy?? I'm pretty rough on digging tools. Lol.

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where can I find one of those leaches diggers online. Would like to try one out. Are they sturdy?? I'm pretty rough on digging tools. Lol.

you can get them on ebay/amazon, etc. they are very tough. i have tortured mine and it's still going.

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Thanks a lot. I love my ww ll shovel and do an excellent job with it but people with nice yards sometimes freak a little when they see it. I need to become a little more subtle. Lol.

Off n On

Mar 16, 2014
So. Cal. Orange County
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 300
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great machine - you are going to luv it! Memorize the Number# scales, It will really help. Also, there are a lot of good tips on this site from others on the use of the MXT.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread