look what i found on Ebay today!!!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thats cool :)
I was thinking awhile back about melting down some of my silver rings to do just that... Hang it on the car mirror.
Only one problem tho,,, it looks like a Whites ;D <<< Just Kid'n.. I probably get it for that one ;D
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only problem, it's gonna cost me a mint , now that everyone knows about it ;)

OP
OP
D

Daygen

Greenie
Oct 6, 2004
Leamington, Ontario
I personally know the fellow that made this, and I can tell ya that it is quite awesome, so much talent going into this! I just had to share, and as for it being a Whites? I dunno, he has a Fisher, but I am sure you could get it engraved with what ever logo you wanted on it once you get the winning bid!!
HH all and merry xmas too!

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What he should do is create a cast, then offer to make one for folks using their found rings, etc (of course also charging a fee for it). Then folks could have one made out of thier found items. Like everyone else, I have thought about melting down my silver items, just have not figured out what to have made out of them.

OP
OP
D

Daygen

Greenie
Oct 6, 2004
Leamington, Ontario
Great idea wayne to melt down your silver or gold to have them made into a personal treasure. As for him to make a cast of it and make them for resale, to me, it would take away from the uniqueness of it and its special value.? I would own a one of a kind item. To me the things I treasure most are the one of a kind things, like the first time my son drew a picture of me, with no body and arms coming out of my head and stick legs just the things that touch your heart and make them sentimental.? (gee I am such a girl today!)

you guys wanting more information on him making you one like it with your cast off gold can contact him at [email protected] or just PM me and I will forward it on to him

big smiles everyone!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's Nice! :)I'll have to watch that and see how high it gets.My wife is getting me a pendant for my necklace this christmas 8) I don't think she found a MD though.I'll have to tell her about this.On second thought,maybe I won't tell her,i'll just bid on it myself. ;D

R

rogue

Rogue

HA HA

Funny to find my Ebay listing here. Guess I owe "someone" a thanx...Gee ya take me to good detecting sites and promote my stuff!

As for the detector pendant...Pain in my butt to make, and I hate making the same thing twice. Theres 11 different parts to be soldered, and all the material had to "pulled" into wire form or square stock...even the knobs are individually made and soldered on...etc etc.
I just want enuf money to add to what Ive saved to buy a new top of the line detector, which we all know is the ....................................(lol)
Ill keep it in mind later down the road to try to come up with something to help out my detector friends, but I dont want it to take away from the "rarity" of this particular one. Besides, I have to be careful of copyright infringements n such. :)

If you want add my email for future possibilities, feel free to, but dont send to the email listed, cause its so full of spam I doubt I would catch it!

My regular email is [email protected]

HH
T.Cooper

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 329

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Awesome job.
I was thinking if you were to make a mold for future castings, it would be a great idea for MD'ing clubs. Kinda an honor thing. Once you find enough gold to make one of these things you gain "Golden Detector" status withing your club. The club name could even be inscribed into the box or LED screen???
I saw a post on here somewhere a couple days ago for the World Wide Association of Treasure Seakers (WWATS). This is something they should do, with a "Golden Detector" member.
Just thinkin' out loud?
David

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread