Look what I found....

General_Disarray

Tenderfoot
Jul 3, 2010
Jerome, MI
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
I wish I could get better pics but for now this is what i have. Don't know if these are real or what but it doesnt matter to me, I just love to dig things up. I hope this works and these pics show up....i'm not very good at this.

100_0562.jpg

Sorry this pic isn't so good but it says "Baldwin & Co." at the top

100_0563.jpg

Here's another find from the weekend.

100_0577.jpg

I'm new to the site and this sport. Well, maybe not "new" but very much an amateur. I found these near Grayling with my White's DFX.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet I Edited your Pictures.

Curious though.
Why do your pics say 2004 ? :tongue3:

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat finds. I hope they are real!

life_digger

Apr 19, 2010
michigan
Detector(s) used
whites xlt
jeff of pa said:

Curious though.

but look at the month and day its close to this years date so the year is probably off...thats how my camera came with the right date but it said 1999

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
life_digger said:
jeff of pa said:

Curious though.

but look at the month and day its close to this years date so the year is probably off...thats how my camera came with the right date but it said 1999

seen so many like that.
I had to Comment :D

I Personally never add a date to my photos
so I don't have to set it,
Or get Comments from People like me ;D

OP
OP
General_Disarray

General_Disarray

Tenderfoot
Jul 3, 2010
Jerome, MI
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
LOL...that happens when i leave the batteries out for awhile. The date goes to 6-20-2004. I took them out to recharge them.

Thanks for resizing those pics, they were way too large.

Well, after looking around, I'm sure the baldwin coin is a fake. That seems to be common for that coin.

I have no idea about that necklace though. It gave me some weird readings that changed like there were mulitple targets in the ground. I really don't mind though, just finding things to dig up is the fun for me. I hope to be able to MD McCourtie Park here in Somerset Center someday.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad you got out General! I think I've hunted that park in Somerset, is that the concrete park? Also hunted a one-room on Lake Leeann, and an old ballfield there. ffd

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real or not, that is one cool find. The IH necklace is very neat also. :icon_thumleft:

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there nice finds!! that IH necklace is killer, you found that over the weekend? welcome to tnet and the michigan forum! I'm not too far from you in Jackson, and have many acquaintances in Jerome. Good luck at that park in Somerset, I know it has been hit to death. I've only been there once myself and had no luck. Look forward to seeing more of your posts. good luck and HH, Griff

OP
OP
General_Disarray

General_Disarray

Tenderfoot
Jul 3, 2010
Jerome, MI
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Thanx guys. And yes, that is the concrete park. I didn't know if they'd allowed anyone to look there. Has anyone pulled anything out of there that was interesting? I remember when it was privately owned. They had buffalo walking around in the field.

I love that necklace. I wouldn't wear it but it is probably the most interesting thing I have found. I keep everything I find no matter how worthless it is. I'm just weird like that. I still have a bullet casing I cant identify.

I need to keep an eye out for when you guys and gals get together for a hunt. It would really be a good learning experience for me to hunt with some "pros". I've had this detector for 6 years and I still have no idea what all it can do. :-[

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet General D. :hello2: Nice finds. Love the necklace and hope the gold coin is real. :icon_thumright:

Keep digging!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions