Looking at The Razor Digger? Save your $$

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought one of these from Kellyco at a discounted price. Yes I read all of the not so good reviews on the digger, but since I didn't have to pay full price I figured I'd give it a shot, and possibly get a yr out of it WRONG! The first time out the handle cut through the rubber, I though no huge deal I can work with it, well I just got back from hunting an old soccer field and while out I managed to bend the handle while prying a freakin dirt plug out of the ground! I was fairly pissed! Save your money and just get the lesche. I would be ashamed to sell such a garbage product, especially at the regular price that they go for. These are the new and improved razor edge diggers? Wow, Jhar.

Attachments

• digger.jpg
    digger.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 780

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jharhed said:
I bought one of these from Kellyco at a discounted price. Yes I read all of the not so good reviews on the digger, but since I didn't have to pay full price I figured I'd give it a shot, and possibly get a yr out of it WRONG! The first time out the handle cut through the rubber, I though no huge deal I can work with it, well I just got back from hunting an old soccer field and while out I managed to bend the handle while prying a freakin dirt plug out of the ground! I was fairly pissed! Save your money and just get the lesche. I would be ashamed to sell such a garbage product, especially at the regular price that they go for. These are the new and improved razor edge diggers? Wow, Jhar.
Hi Jhar :)
We just dealt with this on a different forum. The manufacturer sent a shipment where the wrong adhesive was applied. If you will PM me your name/address i'll have a new one sent out today. They are perfect now. Give the new one a try and let us know how it works for you. In addition these have a lifetime warranty for anyone that has one from before the re-design. Just send me your info.

thanks!

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad to find this post. I've been using the Kellyco one that was a few bucks when I got something else from them. Wondered if the Leshce was better, and this post seems to answer that question! The Kellyco serrated areas are dull and it seems like they need to be sharp just like the tip.

Buying a Lesche,
Thanks again!
Born Free

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe KC just bought all the Minelab diggers and converted them. They were made
with junk metal from China (stamped right in the blade) and would also bend with the first hard prying.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread