Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Here your shot at a $ 100....We have a new CONTEST!!!!! at www.goldenmirages.com and we are looking for a few good finds...Post your finds in the " new finds " section and if you have the most votes. You will win a cooolll $100.The contest will run till June 6th and have 3 categories!!!!

BEST GOLD !!! BEST SILVER !!! BEST RELIC !!!

contest2.JPG

The prize for the TOP VOTED entry will be $100 for each category !!!! CASH......

So post your finds and let the games begin !!!!!!!

Attachments

• contest2.JPG
    contest2.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 635

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I just submitted my find from last October at the CTH2. ;D

Bran <><

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Godisnum1,
I saw your find and put your name on the poll for voting. BTW, I thought the story, history and all the research you included was GREAT!!!! Sorry to hear about the ex-fiance..... But Good Luck with the contest and maybe you'll be walking away with a COOOOOOLLLLLLL $100 !!!!!!

PLL/H951

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pegleglooker said:
Hello Godisnum1,
I saw your find and put your name on the poll for voting. BTW, I thought the story, history and all the research you included was GREAT!!!! Sorry to hear about the ex-fiance..... But Good Luck with the contest and maybe you'll be walking away with a COOOOOOLLLLLLL $100 !!!!!!

PLL/H951

Thanks PLL... I appreciate it! I don't know if I know anyone over there or not, because I'm a T-Netter to the core. :wink:
But we'll see what happens. I'm just happy that I finally got to post up all that research, pictures and background to my find.
Hands down, that's my coolest find thus far since I've been metal detecting. The history is what makes it precious to me! ;D

Bran <><

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The history is what makes it precious to me! I couldn't agree anymore....History and THing together makes for a GREAT adventure !!!! and about not knowing anyone at www.goldenmirages.com , it's not to worry, GM is a place to smile, share some finds or stories, and meet like minded people. Share a few laughs.....maybe crack open a cold one and just relax and have fun....Thankx for sharing....

PLL/H951

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
I just wanted to let anyone who doesn't want a chance at the $100, you are still more than welcome to come over and vote for your favorite.... ( www.goldenmirages.com )

Thankx
PLL/H951

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Just a quick note, Thanks for all of you that stopped by and joined.... There were ALOT of you....

Thankx Again

John

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I have no idea why, but your site won't open for me. The top of the page loads then I keep getting an error that Internet Explorer cannot open the site. Operation aborted. Must be on my end.

DM

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Diggin,
I sent you a pm on how to take care of it I hope it helps.... For others having the same problem try this link instead...

http://www.goldenmirages.com/index.php?action=forum

This should help, there is a " glitch " with IE, and it's on IE's side. This is why I use Firefox, MUCH more stable and much much better... and it's FREE!!!!

Thankx
PLL

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
If you have the time, PLEASE stop by and help a little girl and her FIRST find !!! Her dad posted it for her and I just think it would very very cool if she saw some feedback...

Thankx
PLL

Here's the link http://www.goldenmirages.com/index.php?topic=904.0

garrettman64

Nov 8, 2006
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allready sumitted my silver finds
from Garrettman64

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said.....
I am thinking that nobody from the U.S.A. stands a chance of winning.

I don't know where this comes from but...... One thing I know for sure is that we Americans NEVER run away from a fight... So I am calling out for the " Americans " to show us what you got !!!!! Post your finds and win a chance at a coooollll $100....... here are the links..

Thankx
PLL

GOLD FINDS
http://www.goldenmirages.com/index.php?topic=883.0

SILVER FINDS
http://www.goldenmirages.com/index.php?topic=884.0

RELIC FINDS
http://www.goldenmirages.com/index.php?topic=885.0

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Godisnum1,
You might want to check out the visit to Salvation Mt I posted at the site.. I met Leonard Knight there,The guy who built it and took a TON of pixs. Take a look and let me know what you think...

Thankx
Pll

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Just wanted to clarify ( in case there is any misunderstanding ), the find that you submit to any of our contests does not have to be from this year. It can be from anytime you have ever hunted. This is our first " finds ' contest, so we are starting with anything you have. This way, the contests after this one will be only for the newer finds. So this is your shot to pull out your best !!!! And don't forget to vote !!!

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread