Looking for a new team member for a potential reality TV show

Steve Baldwin

Greenie
Mar 5, 2019
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a group of us who have been involved with searching for lost Spanish-era mines/treasure/ships in the Southwest area and we are in contact with a producer who wants to turn our effort into a reality TV program similar to the "Curse of Oak Island." We have made inroads in tracking down leads for a number of areas but we are in need of the Lidar technology which will help us significantly with our searches. If anyone has this technology and would like to be involved with us, please contact me at [email protected]

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a dream. Have fun good luck also

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, good luck with that. ...welcome to Tnet. ............:hello:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a group of us who have been involved with searching for lost Spanish-era mines/treasure/ships in the Southwest area and we are in contact with a producer who wants to turn our effort into a reality TV program similar to the "Curse of Oak Island." We have made inroads in tracking down leads for a number of areas but we are in need of the Lidar technology which will help us significantly with our searches. If anyone has this technology and would like to be involved with us, please contact me at [email protected]

Top 6 Free LiDAR Data Sources
https://gisgeography.com/top-6-free-lidar-data-sources/

good luck with your project

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's a group of us who have been involved with searching for lost Spanish-era mines/treasure/ships in the Southwest area and we are in contact with a producer who wants to turn our effort into a reality TV program similar to the "Curse of Oak Island."

Nah. I'd want to find something if I was going to put that much effort into a hunt. Like research.

Kravotinec

Greenie
Jan 30, 2017
Saint Petersburg
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey. My friend in Russia wrote several catalogs on Spanish coins and shipwrecks. I threw this post to him, and he says that he is very busy. The new directory does.

The question, who are Den and Corey Sedwicky and Rex Conn?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions