Looking for a place to camp and prospect

diverrick

Jan 18, 2011
Vacaville, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Eureka gold
Primary Interest:
Other
I had set myself up to go to a claim on the Cal Salmon over the Labor day week, but that claim is no longer available to me. So now I find I am with a bunch of time off, and nowhere to work. I have a modfied high banker on wheels w 2.5 suction nozzle. I also have another larger pump in case I need to pump long distances such as a bench up the bank. I also use a detector. It would be nice if I could borrow a claim that is private as I do not wish to get into any trouble with the feds if you understand. Looking for a handout here. Does anyone have a place that I could work for a single week? Preferably in Nor Cal?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can join a club or AMRA, but I don't think folks are going to invite you in to take their gold for a week. Hope I'm wrong. :occasion14:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try around Stanton, AZ. LOTS of BLM land to camp/park. Also, check with locals and area clubs. I can almost guarantee that you will find the cost of one year's club fees in that week AND MORE! I have, Terry Solomon has, and others have. ╦╦Ç

Edit: Be CAREFUL! Don't dig an active claim, they carry GUNS down there!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions