Looking for a sponsor

Shaen9319

Jul 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I am thinking on either to buy the Minelab CTX 3030 or Garrett ATX. There both great all-terrain type Metal Detectors I read so much about both and it's still a hard choice. I am looking for a sponsor to offer package deals possibly with a GoFine with the package (A sponsor did this for me before threw in a GoFind but I could not afford the package). Just hit me up with what offers you can give me for both detectors or a number I can reach you by thanks! [If this is the wrong posting area sorry]

Primus Palus

Apr 3, 2017
Denver, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No offense... but why would anyone sponsor you? Do you have a big following on YouTube? A website with a bunch of registered users? They don't get anything from giving you free stuff. You also aren't a huge presence here in the community posting a little over a dozen times in two years. I can't imagine they'll look at that positively.

2screwed

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No offense... but why would anyone sponsor you? Do you have a big following on YouTube? A website with a bunch of registered users? They don't get anything from giving you free stuff. You also aren't a huge presence here in the community posting a little over a dozen times in two years. I can't imagine they'll look at that positively.

I believe what they are asking is for the dealers on here to contact them with prices on a package deal. Perhaps you missed this part of what they said:

Hey, I am thinking on either to buy the Minelab CTX 3030 or Garrett ATX.

Remember, reading is fundamental!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea I'm guessing by Sponsor he means Supporting Vendors that can do package deals

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The machines you mentioned are both excellent machines. The ATX however is a Pulse Induction detector and unless you want to be digging trash all day,, I would suggest you go with the CTX.
You can go to Tnet's Supporting Vendors forum and pick them off one at a time.
Good luck with your choice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Shaen9319

Jul 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, yeah I like the CTX and my choice will most likely come to that but I also like that the ATX is widely known to find gold a lot faster than the CTX. It has more depth, and better in more environments... that's what it's description says. I mean I love the look of the CTX but my main concern is "salty air" I heard salt is a big factor on MDs. The ATX can go straight into salt water and back out no issues its a Military machine you just need to wash it off after, take care of it...now can the CTX do all this heavy environment type stuff or will I start having mechanical issues when I go to the coast, into salty water.... I also seen videos the ATX can detect through rock its depth is nice.. so those gold nuggets hidden the ATX finds them... can we say the CTX is as depth-seeking? (I am speaking in terms of me getting the ATX deep seeker package)

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hmm, I never even considered how my detector ' looks'

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...I also like that the ATX is widely known to find gold a lot faster than the CTX.
Find gold faster? I'm confused. Finding gold faster is the OPERATOR'S job, not the machine's. The detector will only confirm you've found a target. Are you asking which machine will find deeper gold? "Deep seeker" is only a selling phrase, or model "number". Go with the ATX. That is only my guess based on what I've read here. TTC

OP
OP
S

Shaen9319

Jul 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread closed, found a couple of sponsor's thanks for the help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread