Looking for an old VHS. " Nugget Hunting(shooting?) With The Pros"

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Filmed in AZ. I don't think it ever got made in DVD format.
I had a copy years ago but made the mistake of loaning it out. It hasn't been in production for a while.
Featured Larry Salle for Whites products, another gentlemen who I believe has since passed away with the Tesoro Lobo, another with the original GB, & yet another with a Minelab.
If anyone has one laying around I would be interested in buying it from you.

Upvote 0

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Filmed in AZ. I don't think it ever got made in DVD format.
I had a copy years ago but made the mistake of loaning it out. It hasn't been in production for a while.
Featured Larry Salle for Whites products, another gentlemen who I believe has since passed away with the Tesoro Lobo, another with the original GB, & yet another with a Minelab.
If anyone has one laying around I would be interested in buying it from you.

I think this is the video you are looking for:
Gold nugget prospecting : metal detecting with the pros

Author:Ronald W Driscoll; Kathleen Driscoll; Brent Reason; Graham Alcock; Larry Sallee
Publisher:Prescott, AZ : Westwood Production Co., ©1994.
Edition/Format:
icon-vhs.gif
VHS video : VHS tape
icon-vis.gif
Visual material : English
Database:WorldCat
Summary: You'll learn detector set up, basic research, dealing with hot rocks, types of ground to look for, where to go, coil control, patch gridding, implements needed, view a small commercial operation using a metal detector, and super hard earned tips.

You just missed one on e-bay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gold-Nugget-Prospecting-Metal-Detecting-With-the-Pros-on-VHS-/121440691628

GG ~
____=_=
/ l, [____],
l---L- -OlllllllO-
()_)--()_)-o-)_)

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Yep that's the one. I gladly would have snagged that copy at that price had I seen it :sadsmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread