Looking for another Retired man to go in with me on a claim in the West.

Feb 17, 2014
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am Dan 42yo Retired Miliary father of 3. I live in Alabama (Northern). I have recently been doing a lot of research on the Rare Earth Elements that have been left behind in tailings for over a century on thousands of previously claimed claims. 90% are not claimed at this time and are really out there. I do believe with the a table spoon of certain Rare Earth Elements being worth 5k and on the rise thanks to China there is a lot of money to be made. I could do this alone but a partner would make the venture so much better and eaiser. I do want to find someone as passionate as myself about the adventure of finding treasure be it what ever it is. I have no issue with going down in a century old hand dug mine that has not felt human hands for over a hundred years in the search for Gold, Silver, what ever precious metal can be found with the new technology we have now they did not 100 years ago. The Govt. estimates that claims will reach an all time high for the last half century next year due to the REE, It is time now to go out and evaluate old claims that have not been visited for years, and file the claims while we still can. There are large companies forming now to go after these, they are more interested in the mounds of tailings left behind than the mines themselves and are getting ready to file thousands of claims. I have the time, and the money for the claim just need a partner interested in maybe monthly trips. It would be nice to find a knowledgeable person who has a camper or RV. I am into getting to those claims that take hard work just to find and might be 20 miles from the nearest human. Also next year they will re-evaluating allowing mining men to get Patented claims (Where you can end up owning the land) THis was put on hold due to the foreign taking of American land for the sake of land profit not mining. Even without that we could still own the claim for a lifetime and pass it down. Anyone interested email me at [email protected] and let's chat. Thanks and good hunting.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have no issue with going down in a century old hand dug mine that has not felt
human hands for over a hundred years in the search for Gold, Silver, what ever precious
metal can be found with the new technology we have now they did not 100 years ago.

You SHOULD have an issue with going into old shafts. In case no one has
advised you yet, that is a fast way to get really, most sincerely dead.

You've done your homework on where and what to dig, but if you're
planning on climbing into those old shafts you might first want to
get some professional training. If you're 20 miles from any help
and that thing caves on you, you're a dead man. No joke.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread